Without a Trace Reviews

• Oct 14, 2020

This movie was great when I was a kid and at 43 still a great flick!Classic!

This movie was great when I was a kid and at 43 still a great flick!Classic!

• Apr 03, 2018

Kate Nelligan is very good as the mother of a seven-year-old boy who disappears while walking to school. A heart-breaking story superbly told.

• Feb 20, 2017

GREAT MOVIE!! THE ENDING IS FABULOUS!!!

GREAT MOVIE!! THE ENDING IS FABULOUS!!!

• Dec 29, 2016

Very much a script driven film, avoiding the distractions a score or soundtrack may cause, when put together with the appropriate acting makes for an effective way to tell the story.

• Apr 11, 2015

A nice watchable made for TV surprise thriller.

A nice watchable made for TV surprise thriller.

• Feb 13, 2015

I cry every time at the end...

I cry every time at the end...

• Sep 15, 2012

Turns out, this was a perfect movie for a lazy Saturday afternoon. The plot was really good AND the movie gave me a chance to time-travel back to the 80's.

• Sep 02, 2012

This movie is based on the book Still Missing by Beth Gutcheon, which in turn was based on the Etan Patz case, once again recently in the news. I stumbled across it by accident while flipping through the channels, and wanted to watch because 1) Stockard Channing, and 2) New York City in the early 80s. All the performances are great, and I loved seeing David Dukes (oh, how I used to love the late David Dukes!), but the ending, Jaycee Dugard notwithstanding, was preposterous and rushed. Ruined the whole movie.

• Jul 01, 2011

Good movie- a little long but worth checking it out at least once.

Good movie- a little long but worth checking it out at least once.

• May 24, 2011