Without Evidence - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Without Evidence Reviews

½ July 21, 2013
A big bag of bull-crap.
½ October 12, 2012
It's a pure crime drama based on a true story. If you are a fan of this genre you will like this movie.. And it's got another psychic role by Angelina Jolie.
½ July 28, 2012
Decent True Crime Drama, About A Politician Who Is Murdered As He Holds Evidence Which Implicates Police Officials & Government Officials Working With The Drugs Trade
July 28, 2012
could have been better than it actually was.
July 28, 2012
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch with a good cast thorughout this movie...........i think that andrew prine, angelina jolie, paul perri, scott plank, anna gunn play good roles/parts thorughout this movie.....i think that the director of this thriller movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie.....i think that the director of this thriller/crime movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....i think that this is a good crime thriller movie 2 watch.....its got a good cast throughout this movie....its a really good thriller movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout n its enjoyable 2 watch
½ July 28, 2012
It seems "Angelina Jolie" was heading in the wrong direction when her Third major film a Crime-Thriller, that does everything right, except one thing.
It forgets to entertain. I obviously could of enjoyed it better if "Jolie" would have been just a little more "Content" in her role.
I do not reccomend it.
½ July 28, 2012
This film was absolutely rubbish, I got bored with it from the beguinning, and didn't watch the end as I was that bored, but apparently it wasn't a good ending at all!
same movie posted twice.
May 23, 2012
It's only a five star because of Angelina other wise it would be a one star.
May 7, 2012
It was okay, for the talent that was in it and the story they were given. Everyone tried the best with what they had, but overall it just wasn't a very good script. The story felt kind of limp, probably because the case had yet to be solved at the time. A nice chance to see young Angelina Jolie though, it's a safe bet this role helped facilitate her career as she teals the few scenes she has.
½ April 13, 2012
This movie was hard to find on DVD.
½ February 24, 2011
Wow, we're left with a cliff-hanger of an ending. As far as I know, it's still an on going investigation that I hope will one day be resolved.
September 2, 2010
2 star only for jolie
January 3, 2010
Follows real events very closely, and therefore ends very abruptly and unsatisfactorily due to the status of the case at the time. Jolie is billed (on my copy at least) as the main star but is merely an incidental character. It's not a bad film - it's perhaps just not a story particularly suited to film, particularly at that stage of the case.
June 21, 2009
A wasted hour and whatever of my life.
½ April 5, 2009
have to say this was an awfull film lol
angelina jolie was very good , dont like her stuff alot but what small part she had she did it quite well
½ November 30, 2008
Not worth watching all the way through. I think it's funny that they have Angelina Jolie on the cover, but she's not even the main character.
½ October 24, 2008
May 20, 2008
this movie suked except the parts where angelina was in
½ May 18, 2008
This is Angelina before she was famous.