Without Love Reviews

• Apr 13, 2012

Fun little Tracey/Hepburn romantic comedy. Not their best, but still highly enjoyable. I think I was more fascinated by seeing a very young Keenan Wynn and Lucille Ball in supporting roles. And if you look fast, you can see Gloria Grahame as a cigarette girl in her second film appearance.

• Apr 10, 2012

good witty wafrtime (wwii) comedy

good witty wafrtime (wwii) comedy

• Jun 16, 2011

One of my favorite movies ever!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite movies ever!!!!!!!!!!

• May 13, 2011

Another underrated movie with Tracy and Hepburn. Very fun to watch and Katharine is awesome as always.

• Apr 17, 2011

I agree this is not Tracy/Hepburn's best film or anything close to it, and that chemistry between them is not as shinging here as in other films, but it is still enjoyable and made so in part by a nice supporting role by Lucille Ball.

• Oct 29, 2010

A forgotten gem in the Tracy/Hepburn collection. The two greatest actors of all time together again on screen. Heaven in just under 2 hours!

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

A great Hepburn and Tracy movie. He's a scientist who doesn't have time for love, she starts to help him out with his experiments, and they unintentionally fall for each other without realizing it. A fun movie.

• Sep 12, 2009

Another good Tracy-Hepburn pairing.

Another good Tracy-Hepburn pairing.

• Jul 04, 2009

Enjoyable dialogues, but bit strange storyline. Hepburn and Tracy are really good, If you enjoy this you most likely enjoy as well "Adam's Rib" with them as well.

• Jan 06, 2009

One of the worst scripts ever. The dog is the best part.

One of the worst scripts ever. The dog is the best part.