Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie Reviews

½ July 30, 2016
Really good, although it has its flaws fun and entertaining Disney channel original movie. Great for the kids!!
½ March 6, 2016
This movie actually does the tv show justice; unlike the Hannah Montana movie. In fact, I think this one should have been a theater release instead of Hannah Montana. It's enjoyable for anyone who likes the show and it's not a formulaic DCOM like all the others. It can sometimes try too hard to be funny but it's still fun to watch with the family.
September 12, 2015
A very good movie for the series.
½ April 1, 2015
As a fan of this show when I was younger I knew i wanted to see the movie. I love all the actors from the show/movie and found this a great movie for the younger ones
February 6, 2015
Finally, a well made show based movie on disney channel.
December 30, 2014
½ November 10, 2014
Well acted and very satisfying for the fans of this show, with many twists and turns and interesting plot.
½ November 10, 2014
September 21, 2014
Can't belive they made a movie of wizard of wave rely place. I bought all of the series on DVD and the movie, this movie is awesome!
½ July 24, 2014
(First and only viewing - 4/9/2010)
½ July 8, 2014
It's an entertaining movie but it is also very sad. This is a good movie but while watching it it gives me anxiety.
June 1, 2014
Omg this is an awesome movie and so so magicall
April 23, 2014
This is my favorite movie I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 28, 2014
Excellent Movie..................................
Excellent Adventure + Family + Comedy + Magic + Action Movie..................................
February 4, 2014
It's just the average Disney Channel movie. It's good enough, but it's more of a TV special than a movie.
August 18, 2013
A clumsy movie version from a TV show and a bit lacking in the taste of improving its visuals and style of showing the topic about witchcraft and wizardry... but I like some of the jokes though... =)
August 10, 2013
Better than most Disney Channel Original Movies.
June 26, 2013
THIS MOVIE...should've been in theaters. This movie easily passes ALL DISNEY movies, especially based on shows. The Story was incredible, the acting especially by David and Selena was OUTSTANDING. It was actually one of the best movies of the year!!!
One of the only movies I've ever given a 10 to!!! 10/10
½ June 6, 2013
Another tired Disney film.
½ June 1, 2013
An altogether horrible, apparently heartwarming film where some moronic kids break rules and cry about how stupid they are. Alex, portrayed by Selena Gomez, is utterly non-convincing as a girl who loves her parents and seems to be a depiction of the shallow, stereotypical teenage delinquent who always make the wrong choice in any situation whatsoever. The main character (Alex) is completely flat and the point she makes is much too preachy anyways. Justin, her brother, is also a thick, hyperbolically exaggerated character in terms of smartness and personality. Max is almost worse than Alex. Even in the story, he seems too idiotic to even be a real character. This movie has a clich (C)d "save the world and family in a deadline" plot. Horrible acting, storyline, and characters is an aspect that is frequently recurring in the Wizards of Waverly Place tv show and movie. And I'm being generous here.