Reviews

• Mar 31, 2010

Ronald Chen does alright as Stephen Chow substitute in Vincent Kok's cheap Zoolander ripoff Super Model. His mo lei tau might be a bit loud but at least he doesn't share his idol's tendency to belittle his co-actors in every scene, thus giving Karena Lam some space to be cute and awkwardly funny.

• Jun 05, 2009

this movie is very hilarious although the story is really nonsense......

this movie is very hilarious although the story is really nonsense......

• Nov 18, 2008

My favourite part is when Cheng Chung Kei help Kar Yan make up...she is very pretty...However this movie quite silly and funny...Cheng Chung Kei worn the nonsensical clothes...

• Oct 17, 2008

My favorite part of Karena Lam with man skill make up her in Super Model because she have a sparkle beautiful her skin face.

• Feb 02, 2008

This is humorous and campy, and it does smell like a Chinese version of Zoolander, but it's still pretty good.

• Jan 30, 2008

It is a clearly copycat of Zoolander. Vincent Kok, have you ever been ashamed of saying it's your own idea in the interview.

• Jan 16, 2008

The Cantonese answer to Zoolander, with some obvious, uh, inspiration - e.g. the walk off, the younger model-vs.-older model-'You were the reason I became a model, I thought you hated me!' sub-plot, etc. Light fun.

• Nov 11, 2007

few scenes are funny.

few scenes are funny.

• Sep 10, 2007

Its HK's remake of zoolander! With bigger and bolder costumes. The storyline is obviously different - its about a successful male model who needs protection after receiving death threats, but the story incorporates lots of references to zoolander - so its not entirely original. Neverthless its still funny.

• Sep 08, 2007

Yooooo!!! is one of my favourite Ronald's film!

Yooooo!!! is one of my favourite Ronald's film!