Woh Lamhe Reviews

• Dec 25, 2018

Great movie! Considering when the movie was released, it is ahead of its time. Shows a glimpse into the confusion, frustration and sorrow of being/knowing someone with mental health illnesses. Kangana has mental episodes, which someone who is not educated about mental health to be "crazy" or "psychotic" but thats the stigma that should be eliminated and instead understand where that person is coming from and try to help. The backlash from Shiney towards Kangana portrays at times is normal and realistic because dealing with mental health is not easy. Definitely a must watch and eye opener to real life mental health issues.

• May 29, 2013

This was a terribly sad story. It was a beautiful, but tragic love story.

This was a terribly sad story. It was a beautiful, but tragic love story.

• Jan 30, 2011

• Dec 28, 2009

gr8 movie.....exceptional storyline.....

gr8 movie.....exceptional storyline.....

• Nov 20, 2009

This is not the sort of movie that you watch to feel good. This movie is a sad movie-and that's what I love about it. The story? Amazing. But the best part of this movie, to me, are the performances by Kangana and Shiney. I had previously known little of Shiney, aside from seeing him in Life in A...Metro and Gangster, as well as his legal troubles. But after seeing his work here, I've gone out and rented a few of his other movies. The real star though, and rightfully so, is Kangana. She's my favourite actress for a reason-she has so much talent and she can pull off characters that quite a few other Bollywood starlets couldn't do. I am excited, personally, to see her doing more lighthearted fare like No Problem and Tannu Weds Mannu, which I am sure she will bring the same panache to that she did her previous roles. Her performance alone, in my eyes, makes this movie worth seeing, and the end, everytime I watch this, never fails to make me break down completely-and I've seen it at least a half-dozen times.

• Aug 30, 2009

Really good film and a great performance by Kangana Ranaut.

Really good film and a great performance by Kangana Ranaut.

• Jun 22, 2009

it was sometimes good sometimes bad movie,didnt like how Aditya acted sometimes with Sana,was kind of cruel...and was sad to see how Sana suffered from schizophrenia

• Mar 26, 2009

One of my favorites. Touching storyline, great acting and beautiful music.

One of my favorites. Touching storyline, great acting and beautiful music.

• Mar 06, 2009