Wolf Mother Reviews

• Dec 09, 2018

Junk. Acting, directing, and "story" are utterly awful. The 5-star reviews are obvious plants. You've been warned.

• Nov 29, 2016

Everything about Wolf Mother grabbed me from the first ten minutes in. I was already intrigued by the title alone, but that's only the beginning. The story is riveting, the actors are just fantastic with great chemistry, the dark noir atmosphere is right up my alley and the music is awesome and perfect! I spent a large part of the time on the edge of my seat. This is one I cannot wait to own and feel lucky to have had a chance to see it prior to its release. I highly recommend, and great job to all involved. This is one of the best movies I've seen in some time.

• Nov 16, 2016

Very Good movie, I watched this movie Two times and Blown away by the plot and on the edge of your seat twists! Najarra Townsend as usual brings the Intense level to the max she is just amazing, and Erik Peter Carson is a great Writer/Director, Lots of different thing happen in this movie that makes you not even get up from your seat, and all leads to the dramatic ending that really surprised me, if you like your movies with action, Sexiness, to the point Dialog this is it!! an awesome movie!

• Nov 12, 2016

Erik Peter Carlson delivers an attention grabber that sports a really cool look, great visuals and captivating chemistry between stars Najarra Townsend and Kevin Pinassi. It's heavy on dialogue so PAY ATTENTION! and combined with the elements I've already mentioned, the run-time sails to an ending that doesn't quite go the way Zelda and Ben had planned... and it's perfect!

• Oct 31, 2016

Powerful performances by lead actors with an engaging plot that will keep you glue to your seat. Exceptional photography as well. Unlikely partners to solve a child abduction crime and the paring produces a suspenseful and twisting film.

• Oct 22, 2016

Loved it! Erik Carlson doesn't create movies, he creates experiences. Najarra Townsend puts on a powerful performance, believable in so many ways. I'm 100% on board with anything Erik Carlson and Najarra Townsend put out -Horribly Awkward Podcast