Wolfman's Got Nards Reviews

• Nov 07, 2018

This is such a wonderful documentary. I enjoyed learning behind the scenes information about The Monster Squad as well as seeing how much it has influenced a generation of artists. I loved the interviews with cast and director, as well as fans. It's incredible to see how far-teaching this movie actually was, even though it was a box-office disappointment. The director (Andre Gower) also handled the passing of Brent Chalem beautifully with a touching segment. I highly recommend this movie.

• Nov 07, 2018

Iï¿ 1/2(TM)ve been watching The Monster Squad since 1987, when I was 6 years old. Still love it to this day. This documentary was made for us fans. I laughed, I cried and I canï¿ 1/2(TM)t wait to see it again. Weï¿ 1/2(TM)re all in the goddamn club.