Wolfman's Got Nards Reviews

• Nov 17, 2020

My blog with hot videos https://tinyurl.com/mypersonalyblog

My blog with hot videos https://tinyurl.com/mypersonalyblog

• Nov 15, 2020

Don't think this will move you in the genre.

Don't think this will move you in the genre.

• Nov 15, 2020

This movie is an egotistical masturbation by a group of mediocre cis straight white men who produced Monster Squad, a movie rooted in white supremacist heteropatriarchy. They fail to fully acknowledge the harm in this movie of homophobia, racism, sexism, fat phobia, whorephobia, slut-shaming, classism, xenophobia and toxic masculinity. The documentary was also incredibly boring and terribly made. Would not recommend this to anyone.

• Nov 09, 2020

if hollywood did better it could have been a success when it was released.

if hollywood did better it could have been a success when it was released.

• Nov 09, 2020

I was 12 when the Monster Squad hit theaters and I was in love with it from that moment, living in a small town and spending most of my time playing outside it was not until recently that I learned what I considered one of the best movies ever made was actually a near career endling flop. This documentary just hits me right in the feels (and I'm also upset I was unaware all of these fan events were going on because I would have loved to be right there with them). This doc just made my whole year and I loved every second of it.

• Oct 30, 2020

If you love monster squad well this is for you

If you love monster squad well this is for you

• Oct 27, 2020

a great documentary. Very cool, it's amazing, very well done.

a great documentary. Very cool, it's amazing, very well done.

• Nov 07, 2018

This is such a wonderful documentary. I enjoyed learning behind the scenes information about The Monster Squad as well as seeing how much it has influenced a generation of artists. I loved the interviews with cast and director, as well as fans. It's incredible to see how far-teaching this movie actually was, even though it was a box-office disappointment. The director (Andre Gower) also handled the passing of Brent Chalem beautifully with a touching segment. I highly recommend this movie.

• Nov 07, 2018

Iï¿ 1/2(TM)ve been watching The Monster Squad since 1987, when I was 6 years old. Still love it to this day. This documentary was made for us fans. I laughed, I cried and I canï¿ 1/2(TM)t wait to see it again. Weï¿ 1/2(TM)re all in the goddamn club.