Wolvesbayne - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wolvesbayne Reviews

½ August 12, 2016
It's a movie I could pass the time with. It's not the best, but I enjoyed it. Would watch it again.
½ October 19, 2014
It started suddenly, it continued suddenly ends suddenly. Horrible!
July 28, 2013
Watchable, and fun. Feels more like the pilot to a television series than a movie.
October 2, 2012
Another recycled idea without focus or anything of interest.
April 28, 2012
I have it, no time to watch it yet
½ October 20, 2011
A poor werewolf story with some bad acting cheesey effects. Some parts were fun I guess...but it tries too much to be a cult classic. Also, the ending sequence (and the climax) were pretty bad...and they could've done way better.
August 31, 2011
Underworld ripoff. If not for the worst acting on the planet.. it would have been better.
½ April 17, 2011
This one is pretty ridiculous and unbelievable. The special effects were horrible and the plot was severely lacking.
February 18, 2011
only Rhett Giles bad ass trench coat outfit, a couple of nice shots and tiny gem moments...everything else is just...meh...
½ January 1, 2011
"Wolvesbayne" was a pretty shitty vampires vs. werewolves movie starring an aging Jeremy London. I had to watch it twice because I fell asleep the first time. If I'm not mistaken, this was a made-for-TV movie, and it never feels like anything more than that. Crappy special effects, horrible editing, and a super cliche plot made watching Wolvesbayne an unenjoyable experience.
November 28, 2010
It didn't feel too low budget and there was an actual story to be followed here, so it deserves a positive rating. Negative would be the villain (can you say pleeeaaase) and the flatlined companions of the protagonist.
½ June 19, 2010
just a mediocre vampire vs werewolves movie
½ February 15, 2010
Probably the most unoriginal movie I have ever seen. This movie steals (quite blatantly) from Blade, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Suspiria, Spider-man, Underworld, and I am sure countless others.

And yet, despite being the most incredibly product of plaigarism, this movie has a charm to it. Sure the writers were suspect, but the director and actors gave it a good go. Jeremy London does a good job as the total ass business man who is thrust into this new world of the wolf. After his infection he begins to see the world a different way.

Yancy Butler was, however, incredibly horrible.

So, not a great movie, and certainly one I couldn't really recommend but...ah skip it, and watch the movies it stole from, they are much better.
½ February 10, 2010
At first I thought this was the new werewolf movie and I seriously hope that that one is not as bad as this one. Everything in this movie sucks except the lesbian vampires kissing while they kill people.

The plot is stupid(werewolves vs vampires again, a monster hunter called Van Helsing, amulets and shit like that), the special effects could be done by any teenager in their home and the filming and the acting make it look like an amateur film. I dont recomend this to anyone unless you download it for free and want to laugh at how bad this movie is.
January 29, 2010
I cannot believe I sat through this crap passing itself off as a movie. It wasn't just the acting or the storyline ... It was everything!

It COULD have been an interesting and fun movie - but it ended up being dull and silly!

I cringed everytime "The Chairman" came on he scene!!!

Watch at your own risk!
½ December 22, 2009
Okay film, mildly original. In one word, uhnhh.
½ December 16, 2009
There is nothing here that you haven't seen done before and done better. Most of the makeup is the quality of old Hammer horror films but without the class. Butler is terrible and most of the rest of the actors are as flat as the story. This thing is simply a mashup of Anne Rice and the Underworld films but without the budgets, slick editing, and visceral choreography. Watch those films again instead of putting time in here.
November 27, 2009
I have it, no time to watch it yet
½ November 18, 2009
milame gia poli proxeirotita..