A Woman Called Golda - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Woman Called Golda Reviews

August 28, 2013
Ingrid Bergman is phenomenal as the Original Iron Lady!!
July 21, 2012
Golda presided over the formative years of Israel
March 12, 2012
is it for uk, & english & in english? thank you..
jjnxn
½ June 5, 2011
Fine saga of a woman of great vision and fortitude. The picture doesn't sugar coat what Golda had to give up to become who she was and while it pained her to do it somehow she knew it was what had to happen. Ingrid is great as always, this makes it even more poignant that this was her final work it shows that had she lived she would have continued to do extraordinary work. Judy Davis' screen time as the young Golda is limited but she conveys the scrappy girl who became the indomitable woman. Also outstanding in his smallish role is Leonard Nimoy as Golda's husband. An excellent rendering of an important life.
½ August 8, 2010
For her final act, Ingrid Bergman fully becomes Golda Meir in look, sound, and stature (with equal praise to Judy Davis's acting as Young Golda). If the movie lacks bombastic drama, it's because the story is taken directly from Golda, and thus Israel's, life. I'd love to see more biopics like this instead of today's drug-addled redemption stories.
½ April 22, 2009
It was a great movie but I can't remember much about it. I need to see it again.
July 24, 2008