Woman Times Seven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Woman Times Seven Reviews

½ September 12, 2015
interesting idea loses some in the execution
July 27, 2014
the "Snow" sequence with Michael caine in it is my favorite :)
December 16, 2012
I can see why Shirley took this on, the chance in a brief period to create seven different characters but none of the vignettes really go anywhere and the viewer is left with a feeling of indifference.
April 29, 2012
shirley maclaine is good as usual but these little stories are hit or miss
½ April 20, 2011
What a gal. Several gals.
June 20, 2010
Not suprisingly, only the Michael Caine and Alan Arkin segments really held my attention...
March 28, 2010
An acting exercise for Shirley Maclaine and a exercise in patience for everyone else. Some good bits but very dated.
½ August 4, 2009
Pointless misoginistic rubbish. One of a very select group of films where the 4th wall is broken by sheer awfulness
April 14, 2009
The Bicycle Thief is a classic by De Sica I saw in film history class. Amazing that this was by the same person. I've been a fan of Shirley MacLaine since "Two Mules for Sister Sara" so I was fun to see her in multiple roles. Overall a silly movie, though.
April 6, 2009
I found this at the library and had never heard of it. I don't think it's aged very well, and maybe it was better when it came out? Mildly interesting I guess, and Shirley MacLain was good, as you'd expect. Wouldn't watch this one again.
October 8, 2008
fun little vignettes on adultery. shirley maclaine is great throughout. favorites are with peter sellers and michael caine.
September 23, 2008
Kind of bizarre but a great showcase for Shirley MacLaine, whom I love unabashedly and can do no wrong.