Women in Fury (Femmine in fuga) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Women in Fury (Femmine in fuga) Reviews

May 15, 2012
This is a true story which happened to real people: a story of injustice and overwhelming violence which, when it does not kill, inevitably alters the personality.
Today Angela Duvall lives quietly with her husband and two children. She remembers nothing of her tempestuous past or her real identity.
May 14, 2011
½ September 17, 2010
Women's prison exploitation films are either incredibly hot or incredibly retarded. They seldom are both (because when I think someone is retarded it doesnt matter how hot they are. Just look at Snooki).
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
½ September 9, 2010
Mediocre Brazillian WIP (Women in Prison) film.
A fake snake attack near the end of the film is a riot of fun, but otherwise there is not much to recommend here. Keep an eye out for the perpetually changing facial hair of the prison warden. Skip this, and rent an Ilsa film ... you'll thank me.
September 9, 2010
i would like to see this
September 9, 2010
the title says it all... let it not be said that I dont love my B-movies... =)
May 14, 2009
Another average sexploitation film. This genre isn't known for plots or quality acting - but there is LOTS of female nudity. ADULTS ONLY!
March 26, 2009
Typical WIP film with innocent sent to prison while crusading Doctor attempts to prove her wronged. A good reminder to avoid prison stay in South America. Despite missing the obligatory shower scene, fans of the genre should be satisfied.