Women Who Kill Reviews

• Jul 03, 2019

Oof...did I see the same movies as these critics? If this had been a film about heteros instead of lesbians I don't think it would have seen the light of day. Wickedly funny? No...no it wasn't. I sat there thinking "Wait, THIS was in the "Comedies" listing?" The story implausible, the acting leaden...I mean, I found nothing to like about this movie..well, let me think...something positive...nope. I got nothing. BTW, I find it bemusing that everywhere I look Annette O'Toole's name is prominently listed; this despite her screentime being about five minutes. I guess when you're the only actor with a "name"...

• Jun 09, 2018

quite good but a bad ending, talk about an anti climax.

quite good but a bad ending, talk about an anti climax.

• Dec 17, 2017

Dialogues are very funny

Dialogues are very funny

• Nov 23, 2017

The most hipster movie I've seen this year. The dialogues are cliché, safe humor, kinda of grey politically correct humor, the plot is easy to figure out at half the movie. The only new here is they used a lot of dykes for the parts. But what bothers me most is the politically correct of the movie, pretends to be dark or thriller but is just weak and boring, just like a hipster who is interested in serial killers, he just do it for been labeled as the weirdo... but is just a safe weirdo.

• Oct 23, 2017

Interesting enough that I didn't turn it off, but that's not really a good thing.

• Jul 28, 2017

It takes a familiar theme of romantic comedies - the fear of commitment - and gives it new life by adding a morbid element to the mix.

• Oct 20, 2016

A lesbian romantic comedy/serial killer thriller.

A lesbian romantic comedy/serial killer thriller.

• Jun 09, 2016

Women Who Kill is a funny, engaging, and creepy movie that successfully combines LGBT themes with the thriller genre, even if it is a tad predictable