Reviews

• Jan 03, 2010

A Real Eye Opener!! Where are they now?? I wish they would do a follow up so we can know if thees wimen are still homless or have made it back to normalcy or if they are even still living?? I wish oprah Wold see this and look into it and maby do a show on it cause it is still going on possibly worse now than ever ???

• Nov 01, 2008

dated but stunning. heartbreaking documentary

dated but stunning. heartbreaking documentary

• Jul 18, 2008

Just downright depressing... I would have loved if this film did more to help solve the problem, rather than just show it.

• Jul 03, 2008

interesting documentary on five or so women who are homeless. i liked it because it was unstereotypical and because i did not know much about this group of invisible homeless women. it made me believe that homelessness can happen to anyone. and to appreciate more what i got.

• May 23, 2008

Emotional and uplifting! Yes, the film is a little outdated, but the topic of homelessness still permeates today's society. Honestly, I have never heard of this documentary until I saw it at school just recently, and I was drawn to the lives of these women -- women who became homeless because of a bitter divorce, or bad choices made in life. There were some boring moments, but the majority were just emotional and sad. Though not depressing, it shed some light in our society's mishandling of homeless women throughout America. The film's ending was uplifting in that it shared a small update of the women who were featured in this film. Sadly, one of the women did commit suicide, and that was just awful. Overall, again the documentary is a little outdated, but it was quite educational and an eye-opener. This should be shown or use for a class project!