Wonder Woman 1984 Reviews

Was terrible all around

Was terrible all around

• David
    Feb 12, 2021

Ending, too easy to defeat a villain.

Ending, too easy to defeat a villain.

• Herdrick P
    Feb 12, 2021

I was the right about of action, comedy and drama. As a sci-fi fanatic it definitely satiated my appetite.

• SOJOGAL
    Feb 04, 2021

It was good. Better than the reviews.

It was good. Better than the reviews.

• Rick
    Feb 03, 2021

It was a very good movie! My wife and I really enjoyed it!

It was a very good movie! My wife and I really enjoyed it!

• Debra N
    Feb 03, 2021

I did like it, but the 1st one was better.

I did like it, but the 1st one was better.

• JEFF S
    Feb 03, 2021

A little drawn out. Looking forward to more though.

A little drawn out. Looking forward to more though.

• Jeremy
    Feb 03, 2021

Good story and well played. Wish DC would jump on a similar band wagon as marvel and push more individual story lines out and make their characters intertwine like marvel did. Dc seems to be all over the place with their movies, some hitting big and others falling short. This one was a good one in my opinion. Worth seeing and maybe even buying at some point.

• iNetSpy
    Feb 03, 2021

Storyline was a little muddled... Maybe trying to introduce too much in one movie.

• David H
    Feb 03, 2021

Weak plot. Special effects were passable but not great. Kristine Wiig was the best character in the movie. The popcorn was really good.