Word of Honor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Word of Honor Reviews

½ February 2, 2010
Good... but I have a feeling the book is much better.
February 1, 2010
i think . LT. TYSON took the bum wrap. his men knocked him out therefor he could and should not have been healt responcible for thier actions
Don you done a wonderful job of portraying LT.TYSON!!
~Heather Frisby
½ January 18, 2009
just watched it on hallmark channel on tv... awesome movie.. about ben tyson a successful happily married military pers0nal, until accusations of vietnam war crimes emerge and threaten to destroy his life.. court drama..
October 25, 2008
I thought it was a B-movie but reading the reviews I discovered it was a tv movie. It made it event better than I thought.
Good one going the same way as General's daughter and Rules of engagement.
½ October 10, 2008
If you have a bad day, it is okay to kill a few dozens of women and children.
July 26, 2008
Without a doubt the best TV movie I have ever seen. Don Johnson gives possibly the best performance of his career as an ex-lieutenant who is accused of covering up a massacre committed by his platoon during the Vietnam war. The end is just great. I do suggest that you don't read the book, they're pretty different but the movie is much better in my opinion.
July 14, 2008
love this moive his son Jesse played very good in this movie playing as his dad when he was younger and Don did a great job on this movie i love this movie i watch it almost everyday i know the whole movie because i own it...
July 11, 2008
Awsome movie love it.
½ June 28, 2008
Good movie, a bit of Vietnam War, some Mother Theresa, some 21th century, not bad not bad.
February 11, 2008
Good movie to watch if your a war movie buff. It had you pretty sure who was at fault right to the end before the twist spun it on its head. Great ending to a great TV movie - a rarity.
January 27, 2008
Excelent movie and great Don Johnson's performance...very intense movie.
December 3, 2007
Great movie. Makes you think about what really goes on during war!
½ September 11, 2007
Thirty years ago he fought for his country. Now, he's fighting for his honor. Although this was a tv movie, and it does not follow the book (who cares), it's a great film. The ending is so poignant-when the main character is court martialed and has to spill out his word of honor. I admire that character. Send the same chills as the movie "The General's Daughter" with John Travolta.
July 31, 2007
this was such a great movie, and Don Johnson played this roll so well and the actor who played him when he was younger was so HOTT!
July 8, 2007
one of the best movies that no one ever sees
July 6, 2006
TV movie don't remember much