The Work and the Glory II: American Zion - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Work and the Glory II: American Zion Reviews

January 29, 2012
Watched it again after a few years and loved it ! I had really high expectations the first time but watching it again was great...
November 3, 2010
I liked this one pretty well actually
October 7, 2009
Aņadir un comentario (opcional) ...
½ March 3, 2009
Like many "bridge" movies, this one had the least going on of the trilogy and strayed from the book quite a bit. It was "ok"
½ February 20, 2009
I don't like that Tiffany Dupont wasn't in this movie. What's up with that? Other than that, it definetly had my attention and made me want to jump out of my chair and go rent the third one.
February 13, 2009
part two of the work and the glory movie.
shesdownbytheriver
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
August 10, 2008
Ooh, much more dark than the first. The characters are more believable in this one and the world their in is also more believable and natural feeling. The ending leaves you hanging. Better than the first one.
½ July 25, 2008
This is in fact the best series of DVDs made for Mormons. The story is great, the acting is very good, and the production is top notch. The Work and the Glory 2 is great but just missed some of the background story that 1 had, plus the way it leaves you hanging is horrible.
June 19, 2008
wwwwooooooooooooooowwwww
IT'S AMAZING...
I LOVE IT..
MO.
½ May 14, 2008
I liked it as well, but I wish they had kept the same actress that did Lydia :-(
½ May 5, 2008
Very good film on the early days of the Mormons in the US and the persecution they suffered.
puffchunk
½ March 10, 2008
I think i've seen it. Not too memorable.
February 25, 2008
I thought this was just as brilliant as the first. I can't wait until I can watch the last in the trilogy.
January 28, 2008
A little bit boring. There were a lot of Church history episodes which I had been familiar with from other movies.
January 17, 2008
this was way good this keep getting better and better
January 2, 2008
The acting is excellent!
December 4, 2007
The second in this series.. and again it was wonderful. This is one of those stories where even though you can pause it to go do something and get back to it.. you don't want to.. so you watch the whole thing without getting extra popcorn just waiting to see what happens next.
November 27, 2007
not bad. a neat look into the life of the early mormons.