The Work and the Glory II: American Zion Reviews

• Nov 03, 2010

I liked this one pretty well actually

I liked this one pretty well actually

• Mar 03, 2009

Like many "bridge" movies, this one had the least going on of the trilogy and strayed from the book quite a bit. It was "ok"

• Feb 20, 2009

I don't like that Tiffany Dupont wasn't in this movie. What's up with that? Other than that, it definetly had my attention and made me want to jump out of my chair and go rent the third one.

• Feb 13, 2009

part two of the work and the glory movie.

part two of the work and the glory movie.

• Aug 10, 2008

Ooh, much more dark than the first. The characters are more believable in this one and the world their in is also more believable and natural feeling. The ending leaves you hanging. Better than the first one.

• Jul 25, 2008

This is in fact the best series of DVDs made for Mormons. The story is great, the acting is very good, and the production is top notch. The Work and the Glory 2 is great but just missed some of the background story that 1 had, plus the way it leaves you hanging is horrible.

• Jun 19, 2008

wwwwooooooooooooooowwwww IT'S AMAZING... I LOVE IT.. MO.

wwwwooooooooooooooowwwww IT'S AMAZING... I LOVE IT.. MO.

• May 14, 2008

I liked it as well, but I wish they had kept the same actress that did Lydia :-(

• May 05, 2008

Very good film on the early days of the Mormons in the US and the persecution they suffered.

• Curtis L Super Reviewer
    Mar 10, 2008

I think i've seen it. Not too memorable.

I think i've seen it. Not too memorable.