Reviews

• May 18, 2014

A movie with both Ben Stiller and George Carlin that I had never heard of? Well, its about that good. Wouldnt have missed anything if I'd never seen this made-for-TV by-the-numbers comedy.

• May 18, 2014

A fairly entertaining film. I did not laugh once but I enjoyed it.

A fairly entertaining film. I did not laugh once but I enjoyed it.

• Aug 12, 2008

More of a curiosity piece than comedy classic, this flick still has some charm to it. This was the Fox network's first television movie. It's nice to see Carlin in a starring role (even if he is hammy as hell) and it's interesting to see how even at this early stage Ben Stiller pretty much had his screen persona solidified. Most entertaining here, however, is former (and future) Beverly Hillbilly Buddy Ebsen in one of his final performances. Not great, but diverting.

• Aug 19, 2007