The World Gone Mad (The Public Be Hanged) (Public Be Damned) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The World Gone Mad (The Public Be Hanged) (Public Be Damned) Reviews

366weirdmovies
March 31, 2014
A brash reporter decides to solve the murder of his District Attorney friend. This pre-code talkie set during Prohibition features a somewhat interesting, if contrived, plot.
½ March 19, 2014
The World Gone Mad (1933)--Slightly more intelligent fodder!!
September 18, 2013
Another old mystery film that has no shocks or thrills. Typical plot, bland characters, a few funny moments, but nothing memorable.
October 14, 2012
I think there was supposed to be a twist there at the end, but it was too confusing leading up to it. I thought it was just too messy.
November 18, 2010
An overacted murder investigation. It was in a collection of horror movies and I still don't understand why..unless it's just the horror of how dull and boring it was.
January 28, 2010
½ October 27, 2009
More of a mystery movie than a horror one... and not a very good one to be honest...
September 22, 2009
Took me a damn week to actually finish watching this movie... because anything else was "something better to do"
April 19, 2009
b/w I fell asleep during this. of what I watched it was MORE mystery than horror. I woke up lmao the end of the last scene!
November 7, 2007
A classic = Want to see it.