World War Dead: Rise of the Fallen Reviews

• Aug 22, 2016

Not a bad film. No where near scary but very entertaining. You could tell a majority of the films script was improv and no one really stood out cast wise besides the main reporter who played Emma, she was actually really good. Do not seek out if you're not a fan of found footage but if you are than this could be worth a rental.

• May 11, 2015

This film is what crap wants to be when it grows up. If I could have rated it less than 0.5, I would have. The characters are wooden and intensely dis-likeable, you see virtually nothing of the so called 'undead', and the attempted 'documentary footage' does nothing to improve the film. Avoid at all costs. In fact I'd pay you NOT to watch this. 'Outpost' is a much better film of the same genre.

• May 07, 2015

This is an interesting zombie film told in found footage format, if you love zombies and films of this nature then I encourage you to check this out.