Worried About the Boy Reviews

• Apr 09, 2019

I really love this movie, it was like being in the early 80s, the soundtrack was epic, love the characters, the script, I've watched this movie many times, I even learned the dialogues, this movie is so underrated

• Aug 25, 2014

Well made! didn't know this BBC movie existed til last week :) Douglas Booth is so natural as George, that I didn't see anything but his story being told. Can't wait to attend my first Culture Club concert soon...

• Jun 09, 2014

I grew up when Culture Club was huge!!!

I grew up when Culture Club was huge!!!

• Jan 07, 2014

I stumbled across this on Time Warner On Demand and decided to check it out. Maybe I was just nostalgic to hear a little "Karma Chameleon" or "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me." It soon became apparent that wasn't going to happen, at least to any extent. Instead, the movie focuses on Boy George's early years and gradual rise to stardom. It was mildly interesting, yet all too familiar. Parental disapproval? Check. Underdog ego-blows? Check. Doomed romances with cute drummers and assorted musicians? Check. Rock star debauchery and drug use? Check. Wish I'd just watched a few of their old music videos and missed this movie blind. Sad to see such an account of a fabulous gay character go straight to video.

• Jan 07, 2014

this movie is bloody brilliant

this movie is bloody brilliant

• Dec 29, 2013

Really enjoyed this. Pretty funny script.

Really enjoyed this. Pretty funny script.

• Oct 13, 2013

Loved this true story of Boy George's rise and fall from fame

Loved this true story of Boy George's rise and fall from fame

• May 29, 2013

The Kharma change your colors Gold,Red & Green My lady Boys we are heroes Forever and Ever!

• Jul 26, 2012

Depois desse filme Douglas Booth começou a merecer meu respeito, nunca imaginaria que ele conseguirira interpretar tão bem esse papel.

• Jul 04, 2012

My favourite film ever.. Douglas Booth is amazing, Freddie Fox is amazing, Mark Gatiss is amazing, Matthew Horne is amazing, in fact they are all amazing, Tony Basgallop's script is genius and I now love the 80's.