Worth Winning - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Worth Winning Reviews

April 18, 2015
Another pointless romantic comedy.
½ July 30, 2013
Worth Winning is a decent film. It is about a self-centered womanizer who makes a wager that he will be able to propose to three women in a three month time and have each one accept. Mark Harmon and Lesley Ann Warren give good performances. The screenplay is enjoyable but a little slow in places. Will Mackenzie did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor and romance.
½ April 3, 2012
Good acting. Pretty funny.
January 14, 2012
Typical 80's romantic comedy..so you know right off the bat it's terrible....Super Reviewers on this site know fuck all about movies they're all idiots and morons.
½ April 2, 2011
Another predictable romance movie with cute Mark Harmon, it's enjoyable, but forgettable.
½ October 21, 2010
This movie was much better than I expected it to be. If you can get your hands on it give it a go, Mark Harmon in the lead role is amazing. I love him as an actor.
½ April 7, 2010
Funny movie, I mean it's a predictable romantic comedy, but very enjoyable. I liked how the women turned it around towards the end, it really taught Harmon's character a lesson. Of course, there is a happy ending, not that it matters. Anyway, an overall enjoyable and funny movie with good actors.
February 16, 2010
Una comedia romantica de situaciones que logra ser graciosa, pese a su premisa cliche. Un galan que trabaja como comentarista del clima en la television, hace una apuesta en la que afirma poder comprometerse con tres hermosas mujeres en tres meses. Las mujeres se dan cuenta y la venganza logra ser deliciosa y muy divertida.
½ January 28, 2010
very funny, not something i would imaging mark harmon doing but it kept my attention....i would recommend
June 28, 2009
I Soooo Love This Movie !
January 31, 2009
I saw this one ages ago, so I can't really remember it too well, but it was quite a cute rom com about a sleazy guy who gets what's coming to him when his three women find out about each other. Not a must see, or the best movie ever made, but if you like 80's films, you will probably enjoy it.
August 23, 2008
Sort of a guilty-pleasure movie. Can't defend it artistically, but it has its merits.:P
½ August 11, 2008
A distasteful romance with a manipulative main character who's never as charming as the filmmakers intend.
August 31, 2007
nice commedy with my favourite Madeleine Stowe, lovely.
½ August 1, 2007
Totally a chick flick, but still enjoyable. Thing is you know how the story will end within the first 20 min ... Keeper for the girls in your life.
½ July 20, 2007
I want to be a weatherman
June 18, 2007
its a great movie in terms of a "manchick flick", so get the popcorn and have like a movie night with a couple fo your buddies and their partner to enjoy this movie.
CloudIsAMonkey
April 6, 2007
What's worth winning? Oh, I can't stand the suspense!!
Liloh
½ March 15, 2007
<(O)> <(O)> HE HAD EVERYTHING THAT ANY OTHER MAN COULD HAD WISHED.
½ December 4, 2006
The unenthusiastic performance by mark harmon does this movie in. He has no charisma, and that is very needed for the role. The whole movie is bland and predictable. Only mildly amusing at times.