The Wraith - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wraith Reviews

October 13, 2015
I completely loved this movie. The plot is interesting. The revenge storyline was actually done well. The races are fun. It's a simple but effective film. Definitely a fun watch. The plot is completely illogical but it's just cool.
½ July 13, 2015
Very old and cheesy movie with Charlie Sheen! It has a moment or two worthy of entertainment value, but mostly...I found it to be awful. The acting in this film is laughable in parts...but, some could argue that it adds to the charm.
May 21, 2015
Cheesy sci-fi B movie entertainment with a young Charlie Sheen.
½ March 21, 2015
Reminds me of "The Car"
March 16, 2015
Bad acting but liked the story.
½ December 16, 2014
Awesome 80's movie. Love it!
November 16, 2014
Silly 80s sci-fi about Charlie Sheen being killed by bad kids and then returning at "The Wraith" (with an alien looking costume and in a fast sports car). It's pretty silly, but there's a good cast and the action is all done fairly well. Nick Cassavetes is one of the baddies, Sherilyn Fenn is super cute as Sheen's girlfriend, Randy Quaid plays the local sheriff and Clint Howard is, well, local weirdo Clint Howard.
October 25, 2014
that's great movie to enjoyed with the family.
½ September 14, 2014
No man should be deprived of this awesomeness.
July 29, 2014
Love this movie, one of my favs
June 6, 2014
My best cult horror film in 80s. Watched it again and cried again. Also soundtrack album was awesome.
February 21, 2014
young Charlie sheen,drag racing,cool Chrysler concept car and great music from the 80's ozzy Osbourne! good flick
November 15, 2013
Mike Marvin's supernatural revenge flick is the balls. Randy Quaid is quality as the Sheriff, Sheen is cool as fuck in the lead, and all the naddies are grade A mongs, Cassavetes's baddie is a cross between Biff Tannen and Ike Turner. Text book 80's gold.
October 30, 2013
A bizarre and brutal band of road pirates force innocent drivers into unofficial drag races claiming their cars as the prize.

Then...a mysterious stranger arrives with an unbeatable Dodge Turbo Interceptor...black,sleek and awesome. The stranger is "The Wraith", a mysterious other-worldly figure who has a destiny to fulfil and a woman's love to reclaim. He's determined to wage a vendetta against the young punks who ruined his life.

stars Charlie Sheen, Nick Cassacetes, Randy Quaid, Sherilyn Fenn, Griffin O'Neal, Clint Howard, David Sherrill, Jamie Bozian and Matthew Barry.

directed by Mike Marvin.
½ October 10, 2013
i thought it was cool and had a good feel to it
October 3, 2013
best movie ever!!!!!!!!
September 18, 2013
love this move its all action bby
August 22, 2013
1of da best moveeee he ever made
July 28, 2013
its is my number 2 80's movie because pop molly and i so sweaty
May 13, 2013
Bad Dialog, but nice pics of cars!