Wraiths of Roanoke (Lost Colony) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wraiths of Roanoke (Lost Colony) Reviews

½ January 20, 2013
This is a Sci Fi Channel movie and as expected it was very well done. I would recommend either renting or buying this one.
December 2, 2011
review coming soon ...
May 14, 2010
Interesting movie, and a different kind of twise on what may have happened. One true fact they didn't take into account at the end was that the colony was not burned. It was disassembled and taken away by someone...
½ March 10, 2010
├?a commence comme le Nouveau Monde. Puis, ├ža continu comme Evil Dead. Et, on finit comme...Le Livre De La Jungle. N'importe quoi ce film.
September 30, 2009
Thank you, Sci-Fi Channel, for solving one of history's mysteries.
½ September 30, 2009
A good thriller and ghost story :)
September 30, 2009
Pure cheese, this is a good halloween date movie, it isn't very engaging, so you can break away at any time and not feel bad.
It does use some of the Roanoke legend, belief is that some of the colony survivors did mingle with the local tribes. This isn't proven. The adding the Viking wraiths, it's a nice touch, one only wishes that this had been done by a defter hand.
September 30, 2009
no hurry with releasing this film in england!
September 30, 2009
A nice take on the whole roanoke disappearing act, watchable but nothing too fancy...
Sci-fi channel quality....dun bother
½ September 30, 2009
This is not a bad story idea it's just not executed very well. Many of the "English" are missing their accents and the Native Americans are not depicted at all accurately.
½ September 30, 2009
I love me some Adrian Paul.. you can't go wrong with some good eye candy.. the movie wasn't horrible, but it's not that fantastic.
September 30, 2009
Surprisingly better than I expected. Though still a TV-movie from Sci-fi ..
½ September 30, 2009
This was a SciFi Original Motion Picture. I watched some of it and then figured I had better things to do, like go dig a latrine.
½ September 30, 2009
Pretty intense. Predictable ending though.
September 30, 2009
see part of this I think
½ August 5, 2009
had a good trama and its a real history i enjoy it
½ March 23, 2009
didn't really like it...thought it was older than 2007 since the SFX isn't that great. =(
February 27, 2009
Not even Adrian Paul can drag this movie to life. Most of the acting is very poor, it seems they had difficulty finding people with proper english accents or that were actual native americans.. The wraiths looked like scooby doo ghost pirates.