Wreck-it Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

July 15, 2016
Discovering Wreck It Ralph through the Cameo reveals had me feeling like this was going to be another nostalgia cash in, but to my pleasant surprise the actual movie tugged on my heart strings in more ways than I could have imagined. This is a great movie if you're an adult gamer that has kids that also enjoy gaming. Definitely one that the whole family can enjoy.
July 14, 2016
Um filme muito divertido, com uma animação impecável e com várias referências a cultura pop dos games
July 12, 2016
Brilliant concept. Also one of thePixar's darkest films.
July 11, 2016
Wreck-It Ralph is heartwarming movie of a video-game character who doesn't want to be a villain anymore. I thought this was all the movie was about. I was wrong. Besides from making me laugh, Wreck-It Ralph had a deep story and was a great addition to the Disney family. The voice acting is incredible and the whole movie is excellent. Wreck-It Ralph is one of the must-see movies of 2012.
July 1, 2016
Wreck-it Ralph is a great Disney movie. This movie is entertaining and charming. Disney does a great job bringing us a movie about video games. The plot of the movie is brilliant. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 30, 2016
It's essentially a toy story with videogames. I do not mind admitting that I was humored and touched at times by this wonderful animated feature that surpassed my average expectations.
June 28, 2016
Wreck it Ralph, an unappreciated video games character explores other video games in order to become a hero. The perfect plot for a family film and one of my favourites.

This film was incredibly underrated in my opinion and was cast aside with the lower value disney movies. Despite its ability to become noticed, Wreck it Ralph was still loved by those who watched it and has played a major part in many childhoods.

The art work is top notch and I can't wait for another spectacular movie like this one.
June 26, 2016
What a very clever and really touching movie. Probably the best video game movie ever made even if it doesn't focus on a REAL LIFE GAME
June 13, 2016
Charming and Full of Heart!

Originally written November 9, 2012--
Arcade-game character Wreck-It Ralph (John C. Reilly) is tired of always being the "bad guy" and losing to his "good guy" opponent, Fix-It Felix (Jack McBrayer). Finally, after decades of seeing all the glory go to Felix, Ralph decides to take matters into his own hands. He sets off on a game-hopping trip to prove he has what it takes to be a hero. However, while on his quest, Ralph accidentally unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens the entire arcade.

This new animated masterpiece from Walt Disney Animation Studios is charming and full of heart! The idea itself is magnificent, the characters are relatable, the voice cast is impeccable, and the story is timely and wonderful! I'm really impressed with the creative resurgence Disney Animation is seeing with Disney's recent purchase of Pixar. John Lasseter, who was Pixar CEO, now oversees both animation divisions. It's obvious that his involvement has helped both departments immensely! Well done!
June 13, 2016
Amazing movie made by disney
June 10, 2016
This movie captures what a video game movie is supposed to be: fast-paced, "inter"active, nostalgic, and creative.
½ June 9, 2016
Even if there won't be the perfect video game movie franchise. This one is worth one or two or much more revisits. Because not every Endboss is a bad guy.
½ May 31, 2016
4 1/2 out of 5 stars! This was such a great little film! The kind of film I wish was around when I was growing up. Very clever, heart-warming, and funny. The best non-Pixar, "Pixar" film I've seen!
½ May 31, 2016
It's funny that the best video game movie isn't even based on a video game. Not only that, but Wreck-It Ralph has a lot of heart and passion in its story, and is genuinely heartwarming.
½ May 19, 2016
Creative and funny with a clever twist and a likeable protagonist, "Wreck-it Ralph" is fun to watch only if you are willing to ignore some of it's innocent plot-holes.
May 18, 2016
Definitely in my top five kids movies.
May 9, 2016
Wreck-it-Ralph has a huge charm, great characters and animation, and a solid-written story good enough to make us forget about its promotional premise.
April 30, 2016
Probably the only good video game movie.
April 22, 2016
Tell me this people, if peoplenie would have crossed the finish line, then wouldn't all of the little Aileen monster die. See, it just doesn't make any sense. Raine your hand if you agree with me right now. I will bet you that everyone right now is raising their hands.
½ April 21, 2016
I don't really care for animation, and typically I don't love Disney as much as most people, but this is excellent. Phenomenal animation, has laughs and heart, and is one of the best video game movies!