Wreck-it Ralph - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wreck-it Ralph Reviews

½ May 31, 2016
It's funny that the best video game movie isn't even based on a video game. Not only that, but Wreck-It Ralph has a lot of heart and passion in its story, and is genuinely heartwarming.
½ May 19, 2016
Creative and funny with a clever twist and a likeable protagonist, "Wreck-it Ralph" is fun to watch only if you are willing to ignore some of it's innocent plot-holes.
May 18, 2016
Definitely in my top five kids movies.
May 9, 2016
Wreck-it-Ralph has a huge charm, great characters and animation, and a solid-written story good enough to make us forget about its promotional premise.
April 30, 2016
Probably the only good video game movie.
April 22, 2016
Tell me this people, if peoplenie would have crossed the finish line, then wouldn't all of the little Aileen monster die. See, it just doesn't make any sense. Raine your hand if you agree with me right now. I will bet you that everyone right now is raising their hands.
½ April 21, 2016
I don't really care for animation, and typically I don't love Disney as much as most people, but this is excellent. Phenomenal animation, has laughs and heart, and is one of the best video game movies!
April 10, 2016
Truly stunning and amazing
March 28, 2016
Thanks to extremely likable characters and a script that remains clever and unpredictable throughout, Wreck-It Ralph is not only a great film for families and adults alike, but also remains a nostalgia filled treat for gamers of all ages.
½ March 28, 2016
Strong story and perfect narration. One of the best animations of my life.
March 27, 2016
Wreck-It Ralph's idea is innovative, and that is easily recognizable in the movie.
March 22, 2016
Although it evokes enough fun and nostalgia, Wreck-It Ralph is bogged down by one of the most hideous, discouraging morals ever to inhabit a family film.
March 14, 2016
A very entertaining, enjoyable and funny family film, It has enjoyable characters, a clever setup, funny moments, and a nice story. Wreck-it-Ralph plays like a Toy Story but for video games.
If I did have a problem with the movie is one, the third act is quite similar, we've seen it before. It's not a bad story, it's just been done many times already, so I wish there was something even slightly different. The second problem is when I saw the trailer for this movie I thought that Ralph would visit all these different gaming worlds, when he really only visits two, but hey maybe there will be more worlds explored in the sequel.
March 14, 2016
Disney definitely fixed the struggling animated genre with Wreck-It Ralph.
½ March 13, 2016
Great fun and chock-full of excellent video game references. It was a wasted opportunity though to not include Tron or Space Paranoids.
March 13, 2016
Great concept but it didn't do it for me- however my kids loved it.
March 11, 2016
Fun animated film with a lot of nostalgia for a person like me who grew up with retro games. Anyone can relate to someone's story, even if it isn't the main character. Overall, "Wreck-It Ralph" is a good time that is waiting to be played. 8.3/10
½ March 10, 2016
clever, emotional, entertaining, and funny. What else would I ever want from an animation film?!
March 10, 2016
Disney ups its game and confirms it's doing a new Golden Age with this amazingly imaginative and heartfelt.