Wrestling Ernest Hemingway - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wrestling Ernest Hemingway Reviews

January 22, 2008
Duvall og Harris er overlegne i dette dramaet. Det er ikke til aa tro. Filmen er saa roerende og herlig at man forsvinner helt inn i den.
January 21, 2008
Rob's and my first movie - maybe the company had something to do with my rating
December 1, 2007
A strangely moving portrait of two obnoxious yet lovable old men. I saw it "by accident" but it keeps haunting me. Excellent acting as should be expected from those two gentlemen.
October 7, 2007
All about Harris and Duvall and they are fabulous.
September 27, 2007
OK, I don't know a lot of Cubans. And maybe Robert Duvall as a Cuban in this movie was a bad idea....but he was just so damn sweet! And Richard Harris gives one of his best roles in an awesome career. This is quite possibly the best character driven film I've ever seen.
August 18, 2007
If only this movie was on available on DVD. I'm first up to buy it when it does become available.
July 3, 2007
Frank, a retired Irish seaman, and Walter, a retired Cuban barber, are two lonely old men trapped in the emptiness of their own lives. When they meet in a park Frank is able to start a conversation after several attempts. They begin to spend time tog...
June 25, 2007
Incredible movie about friendship. Very touching.
June 13, 2007
WHY IS THIS NOT OUT ON DVD YET?!? Great film, relationships develop based on human discovery
½ March 20, 2007
I have no idea why but this movie was more moving and touching then your Uncle Oswalds drunken hands
March 9, 2007
Great movie. Great soundtract
February 4, 2007
A touching coming of age drama with a brilliant cast list. Richard Harris and Robert Duvall make the perfect team as two lonely men who form an unlikely friendship. Moving and funny this is a great watch.
October 26, 2006
completely underrated and underappreciated (8 out of 10)