Wrong Side of Town Reviews

• Jan 25, 2019

Let me say this, people who watch wrestling regularly and know who these “actors” are, need to get a life. Dwayne Johnson, is extremely charismatic and lucky. Dave Bautista, could be close. Even Roudy Piper was lucky with one film. I caught the name “Van Dam” and wondered brother of Claud? He is not, but his acting is still worse then Claud’s. This movie is worse then a WWF, or whatever wrestling is using now for 3 letters, “show”. Is that possible? YES, here is proof. Don’t waste your time. Unless you have seen EVERYTHING else. Last thing, people reviewing this film referring to Van Dam as a winning wrestler, need to understand, staged fighting does not constitute as “winning”. These fights are predetermined, so no one wins. There is no skill involved. They make it sound like holding a title belt actually means something. [laughing out loud, loudly]

• Aug 13, 2018

I love that you can give 1/2 star but that's still to high a rating for this thoroughly rotten movie. I see the actors call, "If you have no talent, timing and are not conversational in English, please apply." This stupid movie sucked.

• Mar 26, 2018

I watched this because I saw Dave Bautista's name. Wow was it horrible: A really bad Bond-ish opening credit ripoff; script was horrendous, predictable, and so bad it was funny at times (although not intentionally so; and the acting, especially by the lead (which wasn't Bautista but a WWE cohort) was painful. Some studio must have really needed a script to run with.

• Aug 28, 2017

Stars WWE wrestler Rob Van Dam as Bobby who accidently kills the head owner of a nighclub and drug dealer's ruthless brother. So the owner puts a bounty on Bobby unknowingly that he also happens to be an ex-SEAL along with his ally Big Ronnie (David Bautista)

• Jul 14, 2017

This makes sharknado look like Gone With The Wind. It is laughably atrocious, literally.

• May 16, 2017

My son and I watched this and we both really liked it. It had good fighting scenes as well as some parts that made us laugh. It was worth our while to watchd. We definately have watched much worse.

• May 10, 2016

another throwback to 80's/90s straight to video action movies

another throwback to 80's/90s straight to video action movies

• Aug 02, 2015

This direct to dvd movie is pretty atrocious, it suffers all round from terrible acting, an overly lame and simplistic plot, right through to a limited range of actual action. The latter is where it went wrong as it was inevitable that it wasn't going to be very good but I expected some good hard hitting action from two of WWE's biggest stars. Yet what we got was laughable melodramatic acting around forced backstory and stereotypical characters. Cover star Batista doesn't appear til 45 minutes in and has about 15 mins screen time..which is the cherry on top really.

• Aug 05, 2014

Batista is in it so it must be good

Batista is in it so it must be good

• Feb 03, 2014

Assez mauvais, mais Batista est le highlight du film !

Assez mauvais, mais Batista est le highlight du film !