Wrong Turn Reviews

• 5d ago

Looked like it was trying to be Mad Max, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Terminator, or Deliverance. It was none of those. I watched it until the end. Not good at all.

• Nov 20, 2022

“a unique vision of a horror classic. a bloody great time, and good fun from start to finish. it lacks the story on inbred psychopaths like the original story, but this tale has its wits to it. returning writer does a decent job at creating a new tale and making it just as thrilling. definitely an okay remake in my eyes, just could have been better.”

• Nov 18, 2022

Its a total non sense movie a comedy though HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...................What the....!!!!

• Nov 11, 2022

Unoriginal Gumf. Don't bother…

Unoriginal Gumf. Don't bother…

• Nov 08, 2022

very nice want more cheers!

very nice want more cheers!

• Nov 02, 2022

When hearing about this movie, you might think that is so irreal movie so you probably will not like but indeed your prospects will be surpassed and you will understand clearly since it has a haunting plot, in fact this plots makes no sense so you may think that this must have fallen flat, but believe me it must have been not, since it's a irreal situation they recreate with originality and even though it is tightened to real life but reinvented the premise so cleverly.

One of the better Reboot if a series nowdays

One of the better Reboot if a series nowdays

• Oct 15, 2022

Meh. I never really got into this franchise, I think I saw the first two when they came out but had no interest in watching the sequels. My memory of the two films was glorious gore and very little else. So going into this I am loosely expecting a mindless but fun violent gory splatterfest. In some ways this is what I got but in some ways I got a spaghetti horror that tries to be a Blumhouse film but fails in an existential way by being associated with a long running slasher series. It still nods to its roots and plays everything with seriousness. I think this would have been better if it wasn't associated with the Wrong Turn franchise but then again no-one would have probably watched it as this is so forgettable. Because there is gore that isn't as good as the earlier films, because there is a complex and winding story that isn't that original, because none of the cast of characters are interesting I can only see this falling out of my memory within a few weeks. Not that it's a bad film, it held my attention and I was interested. Either watch the original franchise before the reboot for mindless gore or watch something else for an original and interesting concept.

• Oct 15, 2022

Not the typical Violance Wrong turn..A New Era(reboot) for Good and Better. This Wrobg turn makes more sense than the Old Unga Bunga Type Wrobg turn

• Oct 15, 2022

not good as original but alot better than the Original sequals.. Average Movie for me