Wrongfully Accused - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wrongfully Accused Reviews

May 27, 2013
This is another great laugh out loud film that makes me sad that a great actor like Leslie Nielsen died. Wrongfully Accused had everything with spoofing the cop adventure drama's like the Fugitive, Patriot Games, and many more other good movies. In this film Nielsen plays a violinist by the name of Ryan Harrison who is framed for a man's murder by a one armed, one legged, one eyed man...(for those of you who have not seen this film no joke it is that long.). But once this happens he must set out to prove his innocence by finding out the people who framed him. While Harrison is trying to figure all this out he is being chased by a perfectionist cop named Lt. Fergus Falls, played by Richard Crenna, who will do nothing to bring Ryan Harrison back to prison after Harrison makes an unlikely escape from the a train that follows him and then tries to kill him itself, (yes you heard it from my mouth the train is sentient) during all of this though he runs into more hilarious problems that will leave you laughing. All the while that this leads up to an assassination attempt of the British Prime Minister. This is a funny film and I suggest you check it out if you are: like me, a die hard Leslie Nielsen fan. 10 out of 10.
May 26, 2013
Absolutely hilarious. Funnier every time I see it.
½ March 20, 2013
Wrongfully accused presents generic, tired 'spoofs', most of which are unfunny...Simply referencing a famous film in some way, does not mean it is funny...Generic and boring...
January 27, 2013
Laughed so hard! I'm still tearing up! It's so stupid, so stupid, that you can't stop laughing from start to end! For anyone that needs cheering up, see this movie!
January 23, 2013
A painful parody of "The Fugitive" that looks like a better Woody Allen film compared to whatever the Wayans Bros. have been putting out lately.
½ January 5, 2013
Another great Leslie Nielsen film!
December 7, 2012
It's a stupid movie, but that's the point and Leslie Nelson and Richard Crenna bring their A-funny-game to this. Worth it just for them.
November 29, 2012
The film that sends up a multitude of films in a wild way, "Wrongfully Accused" follows a man who was wrongfully accused of killing a woman's husband, and he then goes on a mission to clear his name. The acting is purposefully bad, with all giving as much cheese to their lines as possible. The jokes are great, and the spoofing of classic film scenes is inspired. The film moves along at a brisk pace so it can fit everything in it's short runtime, and it works out well. There are even some jokes hidden within the credits. The film is one of Leslie Nielson's best, and is definitely more worthy as a spoof than those pathetically bad "Scary Movie" films.
½ September 19, 2012
very funny, leslie nielsen does it again. ^-^
June 25, 2012
Absolutely hysterical that literally has me gasping for air at the subtle humour! Definitely requires multiple viewings to catch every joke but one of my favourites is near the beginning when the woman he's sleeping with leaves him a note in his car and signs it, "Yours in adultery, Lauren". That shit is hilarious!
June 8, 2012
hilariously stupid and cartoonish
May 27, 2012
geez, if THIS movie got bad ratings, i don't think ANY movie will get good ratings. it's pretty annoying because there are lot of great movies on here that i'm seeing are getting bad ratings. this really frustrates me disappoints me because alot of people don't like ANY movies, so they just go around hating every single movie because they are boring, far too serious people. please don't be fooled by the ratings. if you like comedy, this movie will have you laughing the whole time and will entertain you up until the the last second. you can't get any better than this one, i promise you will love it :)
May 8, 2012
Lol so bad but hilarious
½ April 25, 2012
Another silly and stupid Leslie Nielsen comedy. Hasn't he done it all already? After the Naked Gun movies, what else is left? Not that impressed.
½ April 22, 2012
Yet another Leslie Neilsen spoof. This one considerably better than anything he's done since his Naked Gun days. This time he's sending up Harrison Ford's The Fugitive. Good fun.
½ April 16, 2012
One of the funniest movies ever. Like Naked Gun, but funnier.
½ April 10, 2012
I think Leslie needs some new material.
April 5, 2012
Not as fluid as Naked Gun but still it throws a high rate of puns per minute at you and if just one lands the next few carry on the good will. Certainly everything you came to expect of Nielsen's slapstick era and certainly not his finest hour but still plenty of fun. A wide range of gags keep the smiles if not laughs coming and worth a watch.
March 25, 2012
Incredibly stupid. With only a few very cheap gags worth chuckling at.
March 18, 2012