WWE: The Big Show - A Giant's World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WWE: The Big Show - A Giant's World Reviews

½ January 16, 2015
Better than all but 3 of Reese Witherspoon's movies. Show it to the husky kid in your life.
January 22, 2014
I like the fact it shows some of the wcw stuff
April 23, 2013
i think being a giant is had been hard for big show but for wrestling it was a good thing for him.
March 16, 2013
Very good. I loved it
½ January 23, 2013
Another great wrestling documentary. Held you understand the struggle a giant like him went through to get where he is today.
January 10, 2013
WHAAAAALE ITS THE BEEEG SHOOOOW
September 10, 2012
As an old fan of pro wrestling Big Show was one of those classic bad guys that I liked to see always come in and ruin everything. One of the most memorable things he did was a smackdown match with brock lesnar where the ring collapsed. This give some insight on the actual person he is outside of the ring and is pretty cool as it examins his life and how he came to be known as the big show.
April 28, 2012
I saw this on Netflix it's good
April 22, 2012
The largest athlete in the world/planet
½ March 6, 2012
a nice documentry around the big shows career. he's very honest in this about his short comings in the ring along with his battling against weight. comes across as a really nice guy to. recommended for wwe fans.
February 14, 2012
one of the better biopics.
September 11, 2011
I wish it was a bit longer than an hour, but overall, it was very good. I loved the footage of Show doing the high-flying moves.
June 11, 2011
This was a Wonderful way to "Connect" with Big Show aka Paul Wight. Defiantly worth watching!
March 31, 2011
Paul Wight is always entertaining, but this documentary is shot like a car commercial with tons of fast cuts and repetition. The only time it slows down is when it wants to coat some sappy vignette with honey, sugar and extra syrup and serve it up with some gypsy violin music. It is the quality of those safety videos they show you the first day on a new job that tell you not to molest your co-workers.