WWE: Undertaker's Deadliest Matches - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WWE: Undertaker's Deadliest Matches Reviews

August 14, 2016
i love the undertaker so much 100%
January 22, 2014
all kinds of his matches Including the boiler room brawl
October 1, 2013
I love wwe I really want to see this movie he is my favorite wrestler!!!!!
June 8, 2013
Wwe
Trying
Loping. Dkeyurduoaszx
Fjfjfjfjfrrudjfdjdjfjfdhhdvbvsjvibkbvk
½ March 6, 2012
another top compilation of taker matches,this one mainly focusing on the gimmick matches he has had in the past ala hell on the cell,casket,buried alive,inferno,bodybag. as good as some of the matches are its kinda sad having taker talking all badass only for him to lose quite a few matches on here.
the next set I hope we get a full on documentry and maybe a set focusing on the badass gimmick he usein the late 90's early 00's.
July 3, 2011
Great movie........it is defenitly the best WWE film in my opinion (R)?"
½ January 19, 2011
this dvd was incredible mostly watch for his matches with edge and batista and randy orton the other matches were good aswell
November 25, 2010
i think undertaker dealiest matches waz awsome! i think you should have more of the undertaker movies
November 22, 2010
I want to see it please it is very important
June 27, 2010
Second Taker anthology is more like it, focusing more on his macabre themed matches such as casket matches, first blood matches and the classic boiler room brawl with Mankind. With 20 years in the business there is obviously a lot more to draw from. Aside from his Mankind feud they could do a wonderful disc on his history with fellow legend Shawn Michaels culminating with their classic matches from the last two Wrestlemanias that climaxed with Taker ending Shawn's illustrious career at Wrestlemania 26.