Wyatt Earp's Revenge - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wyatt Earp's Revenge Reviews

December 31, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ September 4, 2016
Enjoyed this different approach to a well known story
½ April 15, 2015
Better than expected with Val Kilmer as the old Wyatt telling the prequel to Tombstone...sort of. It really is a fairly good Western for a low budget straight-to-video. It has some plot holes if you are trying to force it into a Tombstone prequel, so be prepared for that. Val imitates Kurt Russell's version of Wyatt Earp fairly well and the movie even has a quick young Doc Holiday meet and though he isn't played by Val, he's still a daisy...or huckleberry!
January 24, 2015
Good story but not true at all. Wikipedia has a long entry for Wyatt where at least the names of the movie match. It paints a somewhat feel good and feel bad picture of the era, that may reflects some truth in the characters. The adventure is good and credible. Definitely good enough and intriguing enough to check its veracity afterwards. Wyatt's real life is long and much more complex than we can imagine.
½ July 4, 2014
Historically insane. As a Western it ranked far below any I've seen. I'm ashamed for old, fat Val. But, I'm old and fat, so I get it. Seems like he'd have enough dough to retire though.
½ June 13, 2013
Better than expected with Val Kilmer as the old Wyatt telling the prequel to Tombstone...sort of. It really is a fairly good Western for a low budget straight-to-video. It has some plot holes if you are trying to force it into a Tombstone prequel, so be prepared for that. Val imitates Kurt Russell's version of Wyatt Earp fairly well and the movie even has a quick young Doc Holiday meet and though he isn't playde by Val, he's still a daisy...or huckleberry!
½ November 24, 2012
This felt authentic. The lighting and photography were marvelous (the bar scene, for one). Val Kilmer was great. Trace Adkins was great, too. But Booko and Roberts are most memorable as the Bad and the Good.
November 21, 2012
This movie isn't bad. Its acting is ok, the story is actually pretty good but the quality of the production could've been better.
November 9, 2012
121109: Oh Val Kilmer, what ever happened to you? How far you've fallen. Is this by choice, or are you such a big western fan you just can't resist any movie that will have you? This is a B western, a very B western. Plainly speaking, it's just not very good. Poor acting, poor costumes and poor special effects. Even though it's a story involving four big name historical figures (Wyatt Earp, Doc Holiday, Bat Masterson, and Bill Tilghman), I don't recommend this film; even for the hard cores.
September 9, 2012
Awful, stereotypical plot, bad acting + bad actors, bad photography and direction -in general just a bad movie. Have no idea what so ever what Val Kilmer is doing here.
½ September 1, 2012
Were there park picnic tables in the old west?
½ August 26, 2012
Las peliculas de vaqueros son como la pizza, es una formula sencilla que es sabrosa y sin complicaciones.
Esta pelicula es como una precuela a la pelicula de
½ August 25, 2012
The trailer alone was enough to put me off this amateur piece of shit. A total disgrace. And in this world, you do NOT cast Val Kilner as Wyatt Earp when he played Doc Holliday to perfection in Tombstone. Seriously, what was the director thinking???? That's like casting Robert Redford as an old Butch Cassidy. Yeesh.
July 27, 2012
No good ,poor action& Acting .Boo
½ July 16, 2012
Okej tidsfördriv men inget man måste se inte!
June 28, 2012
Val Kilmer is fat and this film had a $1 budget
June 25, 2012
Yuck. B-western is a way too high a ratung
½ May 28, 2012
Pretty bad movie. Lousy acting
May 7, 2012
Rich chose this one....ha! Just proving we are both equally capable of picking rubbish films!!
April 29, 2012
It was nice to watch it!