X - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X Reviews

November 15, 2009
Seems to have promise, but too much story is compressed into too little time. Dream-like but confusing.
½ July 25, 2009
Anime fan's will love this movie. It's rather dark but i think that's why i like it, it's not all happy go lucky and pokemon-ish
½ October 13, 2008
A bit too convoluted, some neat artwork and sequences but overall it was a snore.
October 6, 2008
bearable i guess. Most freaky trippy movies actually have good, deep stories; but this story really didn't have much going for it...
September 21, 2008
Great animation highlights a deep metaphysical script.
September 11, 2008
I am slowly becoming a fan and admirer of anime.
September 10, 2008
WTF was going on in the movie?! Why is everyone so crazy with their emotions?! @_@
September 10, 2008
I clicked want to see it b/c I'm not finished with all the episodes yet. So far liking it a lot...
September 8, 2008
watching this in japanese probably helps this movie a lot. i didn't watch it in english, so i wouldn't know. the animation is decent; some of it is actually pretty fucking cool. i'm not a huge fan of the character design; everyone has a triangle face and humongous eyes. also, the story is ok, but not mind-blowing, typically anime.
½ August 4, 2008
Decent anime for those who are fans of the genre, one of my last forays into it. I enjoyed the heros and villians but it lacked pacing and the final villain seemed somewhat forced.
½ August 1, 2008
lol wut?
voice acting was one of the worst i've ever heard but enjoyable making fun of this movie
"it's just a dream...perhaps. but also the future...perhaps"
June 24, 2008
Very original and uber stylish. This isn't a well know anime but is sure is a fucking cool one.