X-Men: The Last Stand - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: The Last Stand Reviews

April 30, 2017
This ruined the franchise for five years.
½ April 22, 2017
Very decent movie, it has lost its essence of the first two movies but it's still fresh and good.
April 15, 2017
A tiny bit underrated, The Last Stand delivers the great acting and action of previous entries at the cost of the emotional depth they had.
April 11, 2017
Though the action in this movie is undeniably cool to look at, it does not explore deeper character moments, unlike its predecessors, which is ultimate flaw in this third entry.
½ April 4, 2017
The third installment into the X-Men franchise has more action than anything else. The story is very basic and makes odd decisions with the fates of characters. Not the worst of the series, but not much substance.
½ March 25, 2017
Was a little disappointed with a few characters. Angel wasn't in it enough and i didn't like the way they portrayed Juggernaut, but all in all not a bad add to the franchise.
½ March 25, 2017
worst xmen movie to date.
½ March 25, 2017
Unlike the previous installment, the risks here feel cheap and the messages forced and obvious. Also features some of the worst dialogue in the saga.
March 23, 2017
Everyone just straight up hates this movie, and I don't know why. It seemed fine to me. There were problems, but it was actually decent.
March 21, 2017
It moves along in a perfunctory fashion and passes the time but the character beats feel truncated. Nothing feels earnt and so key moments lack emotional resonance. It is always difficult juggling an ensemble cast but a little more breathing room between plot points would have helped the audience invest in proceedings.
½ March 19, 2017
I like that Cyclops died and nobody cared.
March 19, 2017
Kinda disappointed. Could have been much greater.
½ March 19, 2017
Although disappointing compared to the first two, X3 delivers enough action and awesome Wolverine moments for me to watch it more than once.

Grade: B
March 19, 2017
Bringing in more action and emotion, X-Men: The Last Stand makes a surprisingly better film, that can keep audiences entertained.
March 18, 2017
Really goes hard in the paint, they took a gamble with this one and ended up "okay" or "not bad" for others. I thought it was a success, not as good as 2000 or United but still a good film. My Score: 71%
March 18, 2017
Another not good xmen movie.
March 17, 2017
Rewatched 2017-03-10,17
½ March 16, 2017
X-Men: The Last Stand shows the brutal outcome of the social-political war, yet ultimately portrays such a war as entertainment while neglecting to focus on the characters at the heart of that war.
½ March 14, 2017
Not absolutely terrible but the final installment of original trilogy was somewhat of a let down. Desperately needed Bryan Singer for this. 87 min run time seems awfully quick as well to close out
½ March 13, 2017
This movie has some bad scenes and some bad characters. However there are good parts about this movie and I enjoyed some scenes. People told me this movie was god awful, then I watched it and now I'm "Meh" about the movie, it isn't awful, but it wasn't any where near as good as the first two. The end fight is alright for the most part. This movie has the same problem lots of other superhero films have, it has too many characters and tries to shove as much random comic book characters in the movie as possible. This movie doesn't have a message in the movie like the other two films had that made them stand out, and that essentially makes this movie another dumb superhero movie, which is not what the first two films were about.