X-Men: The Last Stand - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: The Last Stand Reviews

June 10, 2016
Ratner! Stop it! You're not impressing anyone. Just go away and leave us alone.
½ June 6, 2016
Good effects, poor casting for side bitches, unnecessary deaths.
½ June 4, 2016
Where's Bryan Singer when you need him in X-Men The Last Stand? Doing Superman? Cause that worked out well for him didn't it. X-Men The Last Stand made no sense at all and just felt out of place from X1 and X2. The Last Stand proves to be the worst or the franchise so far. Although the Phoenix story was interesting it just wasn't enough to cut it in the end. Hugh Jackman gave me goosebumps at the end of a scene close to the end. X-Men last stand definitely was the worst movie in the X-Men franchise so far but the special effects wow, they blew me away for a film made in 2006. Overall X-Men: The Last Stands stakes where not high at all, it was terribly written and directed and proves itself to be the worst in the franchise. I give last stand a 5/10.
½ June 2, 2016
Not a terrible movie, but not good either. It deserves to be written out of continuity, as it was.
June 2, 2016
The only X-Men movie worse than the Last Stand is Wolverine Origins. Marginalization of Cyclops, Storm, Rogue and making this essentially a Wolverine movie.
June 2, 2016
...,¢,,¦¢,¦nŻ,h
½ May 30, 2016
If anything is to blame is the script not as much as the director. Blame producers and script writers. Not the best movie but it has some good scenes. The main problem with the script is the mutants that are killed with no respect, even though this seemed to be the end of a trilogy with no plans for another one following this group.
May 30, 2016
This third x-men film is not as good as the second one was. The characterizations are even more off, and the mistreatment of the Pheonix saga is egregious.
May 29, 2016
The first X-Men film I saw and honestly, it was okay. I'd watch it again from the beginning if I had a need to.
May 28, 2016
All of the momentum from the second film was lost. I do mean lost you can definitely tell the film was directed by someone else. The questions from the character development in the first film is not touched on. They wasted mystique, juggernaut, and dark Phoenix along with others. It's a cluster of a story. The new characters you don't care about. The only redeeming quality from the film is magneto in 2 or 3 scenes. Waste of what could of been a great movie.
½ May 27, 2016
There are plenty of reasons why people weren't into this X-Men movie but I can't explain, if you think about it, watch the original trilogy again and maybe people who thought this was good might think again. But for me, I'm the Juggernaut Brett Radner!
½ May 24, 2016
its an ok movie with great action scenes but too many killed off characters
May 22, 2016
Not as good as the first 2. Especially not as good as part 2, but still a pretty good comic flick. They killed off so many character, it's crazy! They should do a follow up to this soon to close the loop on the post credit scene.
½ May 22, 2016
Disjointed and lacking in heart. Loved the Wolverine / Juggernaut fight though.
½ May 22, 2016
Poor treatment of its returning characters and a muddled plot make for a poor entry into the X-Men franchise. But it still offers some impressive action sequences and a couple new, fun, characters.
½ May 22, 2016
The 3rd installment of the franchise seems a bit dull and isn't very logical from some viewers' perspectives. The Last Stand gave us less excitement and if only Singer and the crew from the previous 2 films were involved, the 3rd film could have been improved.
May 21, 2016
Motivation? Emotion? Character development? Zero. Action for action sake.
May 20, 2016
Not even Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart could save this film.
½ May 17, 2016
Perhaps the absolute worst sufferer of "The Godfather III syndrome" I can think of. Two ill-fitting story arcs that barely fit well together, too many mutants, way too rushed. Thank god for Matthew Vaughn.
½ May 16, 2016
Well, this is bad, it have the bless of the past 2 movies but the new director make the complete story looks like crap, and make this movie with so much stuff that don't feel coherent.