Dark Phoenix Reviews

Sep 08, 2019

Good plot, great actors, continued saga, overall a great movie

Good plot, great actors, continued saga, overall a great movie

• Sep 05, 2019

This.....was not good. At all. Especially when one cosniders it is the end of the X-Men Franchise for Fox, it was severely underwhelming. Why? Too much clunky dialogue, lack of action, disinterested actors, a weak villain and a familiar story. There is not even one memorable thing about this film, and that's saying something in the days now where superhero films are owning the box office. The trailers spoiled too much and the lack of energy permeated through critics and audiences alike. And the script just felt like a copy from some other superhero films out there that have done it better. I can really only give praise to the music and acting of Sophie Turner. Other than that, I was disgusted by this film and there is not enough money in the world that would make me want to watch it again. This is one of the worst superhero films of all time, alongside Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, Green Lantern and Fantastic Four (2015).

• Candy Cane
    Aug 09, 2019

My girl have it 3 stars because she liked her glowing eyes. She said she wanted something better.

• peggy
    Aug 01, 2019

did not fit in the rest of the X-Men storyline

did not fit in the rest of the X-Men storyline

• Pastor Jamaal
    Jul 29, 2019

I really liked this movie despite the many bad reviews. I was very pleased with this movie. It felt like an episode from the 1990s cartoon series. Thank you for this movie.

• lhg25
    Jul 23, 2019

I am an X-Men fan so I was excited to see that there was going to be a re-do on the Dark Phoenix. I do feel like there is a lot more that could have been done, but hopefully the future will be able to target those areas that were not shown ( Storms storyline, Dazzler, Psylock, what happened to the First Class of X-Men, etc.). Overall though I liked it a lot and was entertained.

• so-so
    Jul 22, 2019

Could have been better.

Could have been better.

• Holadiven
    Jul 22, 2019

Forgot to rate before, Sophie Turner is best Jean Grey. Go see this!

Forgot to rate before, Sophie Turner is best Jean Grey. Go see this!

• Megan H
    Jul 20, 2019

Storyline was all over the place and muddy.

Storyline was all over the place and muddy.