X-Men: Days of Future Past - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: Days of Future Past Reviews

May 19, 2017
una película que no aburre buen regreso para la franquicia mutante y buenos efectos especiales
½ May 18, 2017
An excellent addition to the franchise....This movie had the right Human-Mutant emotion,excellent vfx and best performances of all and thus, one of my favourite X-Men movie.
May 15, 2017
Despite a few continuity glitches ( the books were never good with continuity either) this movie made me love the X-men again... And it's not just the wolverine showâ"good performances all around, plus it's spits in the eye of X-men 3 and that first terrible wolverine movie, which is very satisfying.

You've brought the franchise back boys, don't screw it up.
½ May 11, 2017
Masterpiece. Just a masterpiece of a superhero film. By far the best X-men film.
May 7, 2017
Probably the best one of the X-Men series. Bryan Singer has some mojo back. Congrats, sir.
May 7, 2017
Another awesome action movie! This is another MUST WATCH!!!
½ May 4, 2017
A cool concept that works wonders. This ended up being one of the best movies in the series. (First and only viewing - 7/18/2014 in theaters)
April 30, 2017
This one is also really good.
April 23, 2017
Days of Future Past combines Bryan Singer's great direction with fantastic action, acting, and writing to make one of the best superhero films of all time.
April 18, 2017
Great casting, great characters and excellent story, Days of Future Past is the best movie of the franchise.
April 16, 2017
X men days of future past is a really good movie, this is everything we all want in a theater, a light hearted, fun, entertaining, well made, and unpredictable movie, it is the best X men movie to this day
April 13, 2017
Couldn't have been much more satisfying.
April 11, 2017
X men Days of Future Past has a lot of action that all kids and adults enjoy. A plot this good really makes me happy.
April 10, 2017
This movie is awesome. Very funny, but also dark and relevant.
one of the best in the franchise
April 4, 2017
One of the best X-Men films has one of the more interesting stories from any comic book movie. Days of Future past brings the best out of each cast member both original and new, and has one of the most unique forms of time travel in any film. A great adventure that gets better with each viewing.
April 3, 2017
great movie! one of the best x-men movies made!
April 2, 2017
This Xmen movie has a darker theme but I have to admit that it is very well made.
½ March 27, 2017
X-men dofp succeeds on every level having a great plot,action and characters who are extremely well acted. Even if the time travelling and where this film fits on the x men timeline can be confusing.
March 27, 2017
Managed to watch this movie on a very late flight with a screen that came out of armrest, so it was about 2 inches from my head. It appears that the script writers are feeling obliged with keeping both the old cast in employment. Be done with the old farts and give us a non time travel X-men movie. Fassbender flexing his muscles as Magneto was magnificent
March 23, 2017
The third best X-Men movie. Magneto is really cool here, better than before. The characters, action, and plot are all good.