X-Men: Days of Future Past - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: Days of Future Past Reviews

December 3, 2016
The war between humans and mutants continues with mutants doomed to lose unless Wolverine can go back into time to stop it. Wolverine travels goes back to the 1970s in order to stop the event that starts the conflict. The X-Men was one of my favorites among the Marvel comics and the movies have been excellent.
½ November 24, 2016
The best X-Men film and the most emotional too, very entertaining and surprisingly restrained.
November 21, 2016
One of the best super hero movies of all time.
½ November 21, 2016
eXcellent movie! This is definitely my favorite X-Men movie so far and one of my favorite superhero movies in general. Seeing the original X-Men cast with the new is astonishing. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender once again shine in there roles and Hugh Jackmen is always a great Wolverine. The acting and action are superb! Nuff said!
½ November 14, 2016
Another Fox X-men movie...people are saying it's good I personally don't agree with them in any way. I tried so hard to enjoy this,but I just couldn't it was so boring. This movie to me proved that marvel needs to take over. The only part of the movie that I enjoyed is the last 30 minutes and the quicksilver scene... but everything else I disliked. Don't watch this movie keep it don't watch any super hero movies made by Fox just don't...
Creeper3455
November 13, 2016
X-Men Days Of Future Past is one of those sequels that is an unexpected success,making this franchise a blast to watch.
November 13, 2016
With a creative & emotional at parts story, strong performances from a talented cast & amazing CGI, Bryan Singer delivers one of those superhero movies that never gets old & always is fun to watch.
½ November 10, 2016
X-Men DOFP is the near perfect X-Men movie. It builds on the great First Class and delivers a product epic in its scope and ambition. James McAvoy delivers an outstanding performance as young Charles Xavier, Michael Fassbender is great as usual and Evan Peter's Quicksilver although lacking in screen time is easily the star. He's in about two scenes, but one of those scenes is perhaps the best scene to come along in a long time in the genre blending humor, great visuals and an amazing score. DOFP had a tough task tackling time travel and balancing all of its amazing stars. However, Bryan Singer did a masterful job and what we got was a Superhero movie that surpasses The Avengers, and takes its place on the pantheon of Super Hero movies along with Captain America 2, and The Dark Knight. If I had one complaint it would be that Peter Dinklage, an extremely talented actor, is limited in his role as Bolliver Trask who had a dry personality and who's motivations weren't made clear.
November 9, 2016
One of the best-written superhero films of all time. Singer really saved this franchise with this film.
November 4, 2016
Maybe my favorite super hero film ever. Complex, well written and acted, impactful, and timely, DOFP is hands down the best the X-Men franchise has to offer.
November 4, 2016
Epic in scope, deep, complex, but totally cohesive, Days examines the familiar X-Men themes in a new and interesting way. X-veteran Singer runs with the retro, history-riffing premise of Matthew Vaughn's fantastic First Class, incorporating his own aesthetic and thematic touches, and the result is the best X-Men movie of all.

With the possible exception of Deadpool.
October 31, 2016
Le falta mucho al desarrollo de los personajes, a la música, a su cinematografía llena de lugares comunes. Es una más del montón.
½ October 30, 2016
With a remarkable ammount of characters and stunning visual effects and action setpieces, Days of Future Past finds itself right next to X-2 and First Class, as one of the very best X-Men films ever. It's humor, touching moments (and a rather fun and impressive slow-mo sequence), make Bryan Singer's return to the franchise a delightfully welcome one.
October 28, 2016
Best X-Men movie to date. This is a unique form of storytelling that brings the old cast and new cast together.
October 23, 2016
Days of Future Past is just like every other X-Men film yet is still satisfying enough. Having to travel through time to stop a major historical event that holds negative implications for mutants, Wolverine delivers again with a solid performance even for a predictable story. Peter Dinklage shines as the antagonist and the addition of Quicksilver is one of the biggest steps forward this series has ever done.
October 21, 2016
This is a fantastic film. I love how they mixed the cast from the original X-Men Trilogy with the new First Class cast with some great new additions like Quicksilver and Trask. This film is basically a love letter to X-Men fans. Sure it doesn't have as much action as other superhero films like Spider-Man or the Avengers, but this has a lot more social commentary and more of a complex plot. But like First Class, this is a great addition to the X-Men franchise and might just be my favourite! PS - One of the most intense climaxes I can think of in a motion picture!
October 18, 2016
Best X-men movie ever made!!!!!
October 12, 2016
Overshadowed by the Marvel releases of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy, this film was left relatively in the background. What a shame, because, for as amazing as those two films were, this is the best movie I've seen all year. What make's this film work is the prowess of one actor. Where Michael Fassbender stole the show in the previous film X-Men: First Class, it is James McAvoy as the damaged and emotionally distraught Charles Xavier that steals the show in this film. The rawness of his hopelessness comes to a head during a stunning scene between he and his future self. The thing that this movie is truly about is simple: Hope.
October 6, 2016
I've seen this second trilogy of X-Men films in an odd order after being underwhelmed by the first one and bored beyond belief by the third. Against my judgment I gave this a go and I'm glad I did because it's head and shoulders above the other two. The characterisation is there and so is a half decent script. As a result this is an enjoyable action movie. Dinklage in particular is excellent.
October 5, 2016
We got right down to fighting and action in this movie. Wolverine I thought was funny and sarcastic at some moments. This movie was a little sad but a good movie to see