X-Men: Days of Future Past - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: Days of Future Past Reviews

March 19, 2017
One of the most intriguing and extremely entertaining films of the decade!

Grade: A+
½ March 19, 2017
X-Men: Days of Future Past hits marks based on visual appearance, but mostly its interesting and emotional narrative, supported yet again by its great ensemble cast.
March 18, 2017
The perfect X-Men movie. Both generations come together in such an emotional way.
½ March 18, 2017
Days of Future Past shows what the X-Men series is all about. An excellent storyline with great characters such as Wolverine back in action! My Score: 89%
March 17, 2017
Of course one of the most memorable X-men of all. the Guardian of the galaxy of the x-man with a bit less laugh
March 13, 2017
One of the best super hero movies ever and up there in the best x-men movies ever.
½ March 12, 2017
For the uninitiated this is surely one hot mess of a movie......which is exactly why true fans will love it. The juxtaposition of the dense script and the rapid pacing make for both a cerebral and exciting 2+ hour journey through the franchises history, past and present. Indubitably it will reward multiple viewings, as it is loaded with endless subplots for devotees to flesh out. It doesn't hurt when the main plot device allows for the perceived deaths of several major characters. And the introduction of the character Quicksilver culminates in a CGI masterpiece for the ages.....worth the price of admission all alone. Kudos to the writers & director for accomplishing the rarest of feats........a 5th installment of a series that is actually actually good, and perhaps the best of all. A stellar cast too, with a particular tip of the hat to James McAvoy's humanist turn as a young Charles Xavier, and Peter Dinklage at his smarmy best.
March 12, 2017
The best x-men film in the franchise! Also QUICKSILVER!
March 11, 2017
Seamlessly blending old and new elements of the franchise together in one delightful package, X-Men: Days of Future Past combines emotional drama, exhilarating action, and surprising humor to create a wholly satisfying experience that ranks among the finest in the franchise.
March 10, 2017
Excatly what you'd expect of Singer's X-Men and First Class' world
March 5, 2017
a step above first class
March 4, 2017
This is, hands down, the best movie of the franchise. Synger and crew doubled down on the success of X-Men First Class and won. I'm not going to break it down, I'm just telling you to go watch this flick.
½ March 4, 2017
3/2/2017: A really good and entertaining film. Wolverine was the main character, which was great. I would have liked to see more action from him though.
March 3, 2017
X-Men: Days of Future Past is a well made movie with great acting - even if it feels like it copies the previous installments
½ March 3, 2017
Best X-Men movie. I also gave X-Men First Class four and a half stars but I think that this one was better. Surprisingly good with trying time travel and meeting their younger selves. I think that the ending was one of the best ones I have seen in film history.
½ March 3, 2017
This was ok but the seen that was the quick silver seen was 5 star of awesome
March 2, 2017
This is not just the best X-Men film, but one of the best films I have ever seen.
½ February 27, 2017
Waiting for Rogue cut, but a great sequel worth the wait for sure!
½ February 26, 2017
Adding the element of time travel to the X-Men franchise, Days of Future Past doubles up on everything: the action, the special effects, the twists, the character development and adds some new characters while not feeling overstuffed.