X-Men: Days of Future Past - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men: Days of Future Past Reviews

July 24, 2017
Packed with old and new cast, X-Men: Days of Future Past is a amazing movie packed with great visuals, brilliant acting and interesting story.
½ July 22, 2017
Some people argument that the "X-Men" cinematic universe is kind of messy, confused and unorganized. Maybe in some moments it is, but if you watch every movie in this franchise in a row, like a mega marathon, you'll become instantly a fan, a huge fan. Especially when you have a movie like this that can reunite all the characters and their respective arcs. It has just a little little issue, i mean just a air ... this movie is sensational!
July 16, 2017
While this movie seemed to just be Fox's way to reset their at that point resent flops. And while years later we've realized that it only just F'd up a timeline leading to later flops like X-Men Apocalypse. This doesn't change the fact that this was a good if not great movie

7.9/10 on the Wubby Scale
July 16, 2017
Great film not better than logan though
July 15, 2017
My favourite of all the X-Men movies
½ July 13, 2017
Days of Future past is not only my favorite X-Men movie yet, but it's one of the best superhero movies I've ever seen with it's strong plot, great cast, and complex narrative.
July 12, 2017
Bryan Singer returns in perfect form with Days of Future Past. An action-packed, poignant and emotional prequel/sequel.
July 10, 2017
One of the best movies I ever seen!
July 6, 2017
One of the most ambitious things ever attempted on film, Days of Future Past manages to blend what worked in both X-Men trilogies into one well woven story. The cast works remarkably well together and, combined with dazzling visuals, puts this in the conversation for the best X-Men film.
July 5, 2017
If there is a perfect superhero movie, it's this one. Brian Singer captures the heart of his first movies and the style of Matthew Vaughn's First Class to make something dark, entertaining, heartbreaking while also heartwarming, and overall incredible. The only complaint to have is that the ending sets up a hard challenge for the next chapters in the series to work with, but it's not a problem with this movie, it's a problem with the next ones to come.
July 3, 2017
X-Men: Days of Future Past is complex, thrilling and brilliant, and energized by strong script and performances to become an outstanding superhero action film.
June 25, 2017
Best x men film ever made. It is social political and bad ass. Great performance. Heart felt acting
June 24, 2017
This is an amazing film. Bringing the original and new cast together was a great idea. This is one of my most favourite superhero films of all time.

9.5/10
June 24, 2017
9.7/10
100/100 on first watch
½ June 20, 2017
Another Amazing movie Directed By Bryan Singer
Very well put together
June 17, 2017
The fireworks, the super power circus, lots of surprise cameos and big moments... X-Men: Days of Future Past has them all.
June 16, 2017
Best X-Men movie of all time. Kept me on edge throughout the whole movie. A wonderful masterpiece!
June 11, 2017
I will always remember this as the film that leaded to my discovery of the X-Men franchise.
June 11, 2017
Best X-Men Film Ever! Wow! What an incredibly satisfying film! I loved "X-Men: Days of Future Past" because it showed me how much fun these movies can be. Previous X-Men films have been really good (think "X2: X-Men United") and downright awful ("X-Men Origins: Wolverine"). But all of that changes with this film because it gives the characters a second chance to start fresh, to not make the same mistakes they made before, and to choose to be better people because it's the right thing to do. Wow, what a concept, huh?! If only more people in the world lived liked that today what kind of a world would we live in? But that was the hope of the X-Men in the comics anyway. To see that portrayed here on the big screen was just amazing! Loved it!