X-Men: Days of Future Past Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

I would like to call X-men days of future past the best x-men movie in the x-men franchise if I'm being completely honest, Even though the beginning was in my opinion boring but when we get to when they show mystique aka raven, Charles, Erik and logan back together even for only one scene that's where the movie gets interesting. I give X-men days of future past 5/5 stars.

• Jul 28, 2019

The time traveling aspect was a cool addition to this movie. This movie really shows what a good x-men movie is. It was full of action and kept me entertained.

• Jul 23, 2019

By brilliantly combining the original cast and our new first class crew, all while telling a classic comic book storyline and giving it JUSTICE. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" gives us everything we love about this franchise and more, with great performances all around and giving us a magnificent hybrid conclusion/beginning that sets the stage for what's yet to come.

• Jul 22, 2019

One of the BEST X-Men movies since 1&2.

One of the BEST X-Men movies since 1&2.

• Jul 21, 2019

A very interesting plot which makes this film great, extraordinary action scenes and some funny scenes.

• Jul 17, 2019

Its a fun time travel movie. The movie is more about the plot than it is about action. Good acting all around.

• Jul 01, 2019

A truly phenomenal feat of comic book storytelling that shows the awe-inspiring heights of cinematic creativity that this genre is capable of.

• Jun 30, 2019

One of the few good x-men films, but it still loses a lot by being in a very poorly construniverse.

• Jun 26, 2019

X-Men: Days of Future Past is one of the best films in the franchise as it features Bryan Singer's return in the direction, a captivating and intelligent script by Simon Kinberg, a shocking story by Jane Goldman, Kinberg and Matthew Vaughn, a wonderful soundtrack by John Ottman, stunning action scenes, incredible visual effects, a once again well-executed makeup and charming performances by Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Patrick Stewart, Michael Fassbender, Ian McKellen, Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Nicholas Hoult, Ellen Page, Peter Dinklage, Shawn Ashmore, Omar Sy and Evan Peters

• Jun 26, 2019