X-Men: Days of Future Past Reviews

• Nov 13, 2020

Best marvel time travel movie for an underrated franchise

Best marvel time travel movie for an underrated franchise

• Oct 06, 2020

The Greatest X-men Movie to connect past actions, exemplify the ramifications of the future. One of the best Time travel movies In a couple of years. Shoehorned cameos still needed more screen time. Days of Future past lives up to it's lofty heights and puts the time line of X-men movies back on track.

• Sep 13, 2020

I still prefer this over any MCU movie

I still prefer this over any MCU movie

• Sep 12, 2020

Time travel movies often come with their tropes and troubles, but despite still having many of these, Days of Future Past does enough to keep its audience well engaged throughout.

• Sep 05, 2020

In my opinion, this was the last great PG-13 X-Men film. I really liked this film a lot.

• Aug 29, 2020

X-Men: Days of Future Past: Combining the best elements of the franchise, X-Men Days of Future Past exceeds in every area, creating a strong follow-up that’s daring, suspenceful, intelligently plotted and superbly directed.

• Aug 28, 2020

This Movie is the true example of a balanced comic book film, and masterfully told story.

• Aug 28, 2020

Like watching the 90 cartoon, your constantly engaged and invested in the characters and storyline. I dont recall a dull moment or any weakness in the movie. Its probably the best X men movie.

• Aug 21, 2020

In my opinion, this is the best X-Men movie. It's just great. I could watch it over and over again. Great movie.