Xing yuan (Sing yun) (Fly Me To Polaris) Reviews

• Jul 28, 2013

Time will never be enough for someone you love. Don't waste it.

Time will never be enough for someone you love. Don't waste it.

• Oct 12, 2010

I really dislike its frivolous & naive script. Cecilia Cheung is already very good in her first couple of movies. Richie Ren, plus his Cantonese voice-over, is a complete miscast in addition to the problematic setting of his character.

• Mar 25, 2010

it's not the best in story and production but this movie always make me cry..

it's not the best in story and production but this movie always make me cry..

• Mar 08, 2010

It's ok. You know what you are watching, simple.

It's ok. You know what you are watching, simple.

• Mar 02, 2010

The shift from ultra commercial action to ultra commercial drama, and a sob-story of highest degree no less, doesn't really benefit Jingle Ma at all, and the result is pretty much equally dissatisfying in terms of characterization and dramaturgic verve. But since it's actually easier to suspend one's disbelief to the post mortem-fantasy of Fly Me To Polaris than the hi-tech silliness of Hot War, the former has some advantage over the latter. Thanks to Ma, Cecilia Cheung also got her first serious leading part, and Fly Me To Polaris is a reminder of the great potential she had before discovering Nicholas Tse and having babies.

• Jan 18, 2010

"recommend me movies that can make me cry", i said it to my friend someday. then, my friend mentioned 'Fly Me to Polaris'. right after that, i watched it. If u were there and saw me watching that movie, u'd find a lot of tissues around me, and my running nose. So,what i want to tell you is that, this movie is a perfect choice to watch if you want to cry.

• Dec 18, 2009

A sad tearjerker which will make many cry watching it.

A sad tearjerker which will make many cry watching it.

• Nov 08, 2009

A blind man died because of car accident before he could make a love-confession to her nurse. At the heaven, He was given a right for having one wish. He wish to go back to his own life, but he can't. So he was given a new life as a new man. The interesting part of this movie is how his friends, one by one figure out who's the truly him. And the tears of course. At least, the man got the chance to confess his love.

• May 23, 2009

It's really touching movie. It can be classified as a very romantic drama, even the end is quite tragic. Actually the ending teach us some important things about love. 1st, if you love someone, tell him/her, don't wait until the precious time is gone, or you'll regret. 2nd, love is not necessarily to have each other, it is related to the feeling of both of you. Enjoy the film, and a little advice, if you're not so tough, please prepare some tissue papers near you ^_^

• Mar 27, 2009

sumpah keren banget nieh film.. sampe sekarang masih inget ceritanya..

sumpah keren banget nieh film.. sampe sekarang masih inget ceritanya..