X-Men - The Phoenix Saga - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men - The Phoenix Saga Reviews

½ December 25, 2012
Phoenix and Dark Phonies best story of series
December 7, 2012
Love these cartoons of x-men! Like the comic but moving yaya!
½ June 18, 2012
i havnt seen this one in like. 10 years maybe. but i remember it being good. loved them xmen
½ May 6, 2012
How do I say this? Read the comics. The animated series is alright but by all means read the comics.
½ April 16, 2012
well, i'll give it a good rating cause i have fond memories of the cartoon
April 16, 2012
I love the TV show as a kid.
½ March 28, 2012
Professor X is haunted by dreams of an alien princess screaming for his help. Despite thinking himself half-mad, he sends the superheroic X-Men on a mission to determine the meaning behind his visions. Their investigation ends up transforming one of their own into The Phoenix, a cosmic entity whose purpose is to save the universe from the machinations of an intergalactic tyrant. These episodes of X-Men: The Animated series are loyally adapted from comic books crafted by Chris Claremont and John Byrne, However, hammy voice acting, choppy animation, and an overabundance of soap-opera elements will make this story difficult to digest for anyone other than those who consider this cartoon a cherished childhood memory.
February 8, 2012
I loved these Cartoons I wish they Still Showed them on TV!
½ February 6, 2012
I want the entire animated series on DVD.
January 3, 2012
this "saga" turned me off of x-men for a long time.
November 11, 2011
I remember seeing some episodes on TV when I was small...This is the best story arc in the X-Men series.
February 19, 2010
Though it doesn't stay true to the comic, the animated X-Men series started off on the wrong foot anyhow. The story is there, but the continuity surely isn't. But hey, kids don't care... and I really didn't myself... this 'toon was tops in the day, good animation and always sneaking in a cameo from another Marvel hero... fun stuff... the Phoenix Saga is epic in comics, the cartoon makes light of it in various ways... oh well, still enjoyed it enough to give a damn.
½ January 21, 2010
Still better than any of the movies they've put out.
January 13, 2010
I haven't seen this in a very long ass time. i can't remember any of the episodes anymore.
November 3, 2009
90's X-Men was the best.
September 16, 2009
even 20 times i will wacth it
August 2, 2009
actually it was really good, better than x3!
May 22, 2009
WAIT THERES THIS NOW!?!?!?!? I WANT TO SEE IT!
May 13, 2009
A fun and well-made series of episodes that gives the Phoenix story more weight (as opposed to the filmic versions). Now all we need is the Dark Phoenix saga!