X's & O's - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X's & O's Reviews

January 10, 2013
This is the most boring movie I have seen in a while!! The plot was almost not understandable and I couldn't really quite follow it... Just a waste!!
½ February 20, 2012
This movie is awesome!!! It's actually a bit more of a drama with some great humor. There are great character arcs and twists and turns. Look for Jill Bennett in the film, she's steals every scene she's in. I recommend the film!!!!
September 28, 2009
September 14, 2009
This rom-com is more like a drama than a comedy, with poignant and startlingly realistic parts that may resonate with your own experiences. A must-watch for every college student who has had his/her fair share of college-esque relationships. The poetry by Trese adds some artistic edge to an otherwise blah just-another-college-movie.
½ July 31, 2009
You really do not know what to classify this film as.. Comedy? Romance? Drama? Because it's all over the page, in a bunched together mess. No outstanding performances. But the soundtrack is pretty good, I must say. At least it drowns out some of the on-screen non-sense.
July 29, 2009
Not bad, really honest which I liked although not as funny or romantic as I was expecting.