Yaadein - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yaadein Reviews

½ February 20, 2014
Maybe Bollywood is starting to wear off on me or perhaps this movie really is awful. All I know is that I couldn't stand it. (First and only viewing - 1/25/2014)
½ September 9, 2013
I liked this movie even if it was a flop, and i think it is worth a watch if you like the family love stories.
November 25, 2011
officially mr ghai went nuts
½ June 6, 2011
Raj Singh Puri returns to India after living in London for 25 years, with his three grown up daughters. He made a promise to his dying wife that he would treat his daughters as friends and get to them married to their happiness. The journey he grows through with each one facing different situation of an arranged marriage, a broken marriage and love marriage. Ironically he had no support except his best friends son Ronit Malhotra, who plays a catalyst in his mission which goes through intresting situations of Joys & tears.... Yaadein has unforgettable moments and relations woven within a family.

don't remember about it right know but i thought it was way too dramatic with weak screenplay but good songs.
½ August 24, 2010
a good emotional story with gr8 songs.............
August 17, 2009
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gud
½ August 12, 2009
It's pretty good, but its no veer zharra
July 12, 2009
superb movie...wit nice songs..
July 11, 2009
its a gud movie.............
June 27, 2009
movie with nice songs
May 24, 2009
This is the first time I saw Hrithik Roshan n I trembled so much. The story is kinda lame and boring. The clips are a bit awkward but the songs are awesomeeee........(esp. Jub Dil Miley).
½ April 1, 2009
KISAH CINTA YG ROMANTIK... ADA PENGAJARAN
½ March 29, 2009
YAADEIN...............
February 23, 2009
This is the first time i saw Hrithik Roshan and i like this movie very much, especially the song
February 10, 2009
seen many times one of my favourites
January 21, 2009
With the total one exception of the amazing and smashing music and beautiful songs (my personal fave being JUB DIL MILEY), this film is a total disappointment in terms of story, acting and everything in general - what a complete waste of time and talent! Just get the songs album and have a fun time rocking to the great music!
December 26, 2008
memories can neva be forgotten
½ November 22, 2008
not too good not too bad
October 15, 2008
ha ha ha. man.. seriously what was subhash ghai thinking? jackie shroff is so fake in this one.
August 18, 2008
Very Disappointed by this film! Even the music and the clips are not really Good.
On the other hand, Kareena is cute
But i Hate Hritick!