Yagam Reviews

• Feb 09, 2011

In general the story of the movie is good, but the movie felt like they didn't write the script proper nor pay attention to details. Yagam was shot in Bankok and I don't see how that even improved the movie. The Bankok cast was awful, they couldn't act at all. Navdeep's performance was quite ok, but even he disappointed me in this movie so did Bhumika. The rest of the Indian cast wasn't good either. The climax of the story didn't feel like a climax at all. It was kind of lame and boring. This movie just sucked badly.