Yamakasi - Les samoura´s des temps modernes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Yamakasi - Les samoura´s des temps modernes Reviews

January 22, 2010
Pretty decent (and fun) parkour/stunt sequences.
January 10, 2010
it's enjoyable and entertaining!
November 20, 2009
gosh, they were agile!!!
½ October 29, 2009
Yamazaki??
Yamikazi??
Kamikaze??
hahaha....
October 14, 2009
A convoluted version of Robin Hood. Instead of forest men in tights prancing around it's acrobatic men in tights prancing around. Ok for one viewing. I'm done.
½ June 9, 2009
Basically there is no story here, because this movie was made only to show people the Parkour moves. And i was blown away by the moves, it looks easy but it's actually difficult to do, so that's why i love this movie.
June 6, 2009
de l'action mais pas de surprise, dommage
½ June 5, 2009
i simply love the way they do their thang.
May 25, 2009
I loved it. I've never seen this kind of martial art before. Well, now we can see this kind of martial art in many movies..but i saw it in yamakasi for the first time. It was stunning :) awesome!!
May 13, 2009
It's all about parkour. Besides parkour, nothing.
½ April 15, 2009
Never thought watching some people jumping around some buildings would be fun, this movie proved otherwise *LOL*
February 3, 2009
Not as good as what I expect, the story is quite normal.
But still, the stunts and action is absolutely cool....
Parkour is simply amazing!!!
worth to watch!!!
January 22, 2009
well parkour is one of the worlds fastest growing sports, and this movie just shows how cool and fun it seems
January 5, 2009
does anyone have this movie please send it to me
December 28, 2008
A greaaaat movie!
Those creazy frenchies (4 blacks, 2 asians and 1 white) climb to buildings without any security. They did it in life during years, before they met Kuc Besson who wrote them a movie.

It's amazingly crazy when you see some of the jumps they make, from roof tops to others.
And the script is good too, not only a thin pretext to see their acrobatics.

There aren't a lot of things we could do to ameliorate this film I think.

The music's great too, full of good rap songs.
December 17, 2008
Japan have 7 samurai, France have 7 YAMAKASI.. anything about TALENT, it really ENJOYABLE and ENTERTAINING...
December 15, 2008
not thanks not my thing
December 1, 2008
A rather typical 'do right - feel good' movie but the action and the soundtrack (along with French humor) work quite well.
November 15, 2008