Yan tsoi gong wu (A Mob Story) Reviews

• Aug 05, 2008

So boring, I really didn't care for Goblin or Chi Ling's story and that took the stage after Seven was on the run. Really would have preferred the story just focusing on Seven and that bar maid. Didn't much care for the odd order of events either (kind of confusing).

• Jul 15, 2008

A terrible wannabe stylish movie with pointless flashback and awful storyline.

A terrible wannabe stylish movie with pointless flashback and awful storyline.

• Apr 28, 2008

Certainly not as good as On the edge, but far better than expected. Nicely shot on video. Makes me want to check out Whispers and moans as well.

• Jan 01, 2008

Kinda weak for a mob story...not alot to it.

Kinda weak for a mob story...not alot to it.

• Sep 23, 2007

Mélange de 35mm et de vidéo assez intéressant. Montage nerveux de la première moitié contraste avec la lente mièvrerie de la seconde.../Interesting mix of 35mm and video. Speedy editing of the first half makes for a big contrast with the slow kitch of the second...

• Sep 18, 2007

Chilam is so cool and dashing!!!

Chilam is so cool and dashing!!!