Yana's Friends Reviews

• Jun 27, 2009

This is a lovely romantic comedy which made me laugh in many scenes. I think you need to see it yourself and not read a sypnosis on it. Highly recommended.

• Jan 10, 2009

Absolutely lo-o-o-o-ved the 'Russian' characters :))) And the ending can't leave anyone indifferent

• Oct 17, 2008

One of the more twisted love plots I've run across. Funny and twistd.

One of the more twisted love plots I've run across. Funny and twistd.

• Jul 22, 2008

It's hard to like a film when one doesn't really sympathize with few (if any) of the characters. I've seen worse Israeli films, but I have also seen many that are far better.

• Jul 17, 2008

it's no surprise that this wonderful Israeli film collected so many Israeli oscars. Moments of humor are balanced by moments of pathos as the characters endure difficulties and successes, ups and downs, in their daily lives during the Gulf War.

• Jun 11, 2008

This is awesome. It's the first film I've seen in a long time where the characters genuinely acted in the way people really do.

• Apr 15, 2008

I just *love* this movie! Pashut ohevet! Prosto lyublu:)

I just *love* this movie! Pashut ohevet! Prosto lyublu:)

• Apr 06, 2008

Good Russian-Israeli tragicomedy with a lot of inside humor non-Israelis may have trouble to get.

• Jan 21, 2008

Cute and fluffy. Date movie for turtlenecks.

Cute and fluffy. Date movie for turtlenecks.

• Nov 30, 2007

Great characters and a story filled with joy and warmth. Life must go on even in the hardest times.