Yatra Reviews

• Oct 31, 2008

wow just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a pretty good movie 2 watch...its got a really good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie...i think that the director of this Drama, Art House & International movie had done a really good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie its got a good story throughout this movie its a really powerful Drama, Art House & International movie 2 watch because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie its really good n its powerful as well 2 watch

• Mar 09, 2008

Starts off promisingly eough, but ends so abruptly - Arthouse, far... Felt like half a film

• Mar 07, 2008

Maybe it was the fault of the terrible translation (absolutely illiteral + half of the text is not translated) which left that impression? These claims to philosophy were not successful though anyway, and earlier Rekha's Kathak was much better..

• Nov 15, 2007

Superb, a very bold feature. From the eyes of an intellectual, and the heart of a lover.

• Oct 27, 2007

Highly philosophical and complicated symbolism. I didn't understand much after watching only once but intending too watch again. Dont hold back, watch it anyway as it is quite interesting. Performances by legendary Rekha and Nana Patekar can be nothing less than phenomenal. Expressions are stunning!

• Oct 19, 2007

Always good to see Rekha still going after all these years, and this is a different kind of role, not the typical Bollywood film she usually stars in. Nana Patekar is always good value too.

• Aug 13, 2007

Oh wow, stunning! All about reputation, philosophy, patience, family, the meaning of life, dreams...

• Aug 03, 2007

Like Meenaxi, I think i need to see this movie a few more times before i actually understand it. I live hte whole Bazaar metaphor and the speech gave me chills. I did not like the excessive sex scenes.

• Jun 14, 2007

seen it..slow movie..not many ppl would bother watching this for 2 hrs...

seen it..slow movie..not many ppl would bother watching this for 2 hrs...